Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Photo: Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking Accuses Husband Of Setting Her Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking Accuses Husband Of Setting Her Up (891 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking / Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking Accuses Husband Of Setting Her Up by reportnaija(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Fkj5boNY-ZQ/VesLAzDsWYI/AAAAAAAGefI/eSVvePIlImE/s320/a.jpg[/img]
A 38 year old mother of three, Rashidat Abdulkarim, who was arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for attempting to export 2.04kg of cannabis to South Africa has accused her husband of setting her up.

According to The Nation, the dried weed found in her luggage at the cargo section of Nigerian Aviation Handling Company, tested positive for cannabis and was concealed in cartons of seasoning cubes.

Rashidat, who sells female shoes and hand bags said that she is still in deep shock that cannabis was found in the parcel her husband told her to collect from a man which she was supposed to deliver to him when she gets to South Africa

“I am in shock and pained that my husband is behind my problem. My husband sent twenty-eight thousand naira to buy locally made textiles. He also told me that one man will bring food seasoning and herbal medicines to me. I bought the textiles and added it to the seasoning bought by the man. On getting to the airport, drug was found inside the carton of seasoning. I am so sad and disappointed. I struggle to fend for myself and my three children. Even before my husband traveled to South Africa, he left me with the upkeep of the family. I have suffered so much financial neglect. I have never smuggled drugs all my life. He had done the worst. My eldest child is only thirteen years”she said

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/photo-woman-arrested-for-drug.html
Re: Photo: Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking Accuses Husband Of Setting Her Up by INTROVERT(f): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Photo: Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking Accuses Husband Of Setting Her Up by ibe9ja: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tell that to the Judge. Dem give u carton of food seasoning and u no open am to check am. As a woman u definitely want to check what kind of food seasoning u are carrying.
Re: Photo: Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking Accuses Husband Of Setting Her Up by zinachidi(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
she might be telling the truth though..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking Accuses Husband Of Setting Her Up by andyanders: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2015
zinachidi:
she might be telling the truth though..

Exactly. Some men can be wicked.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Continue To Victimize Ladokites / Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister in Rivers State (graphic photo) / See How Man Cuts Off His ‘p*nis’ – His Reason Will Shock You (see Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.