Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

(Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) (4257 Views)

Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos / LG Reveals The New Wall Paper TV And Is It Worth It / Wall Reader In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Catalyst007(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fairly new entries into the market, Multi-
functional USB extensions and USB charging
Wall sockets have started trending. The
popularity of Android devices and Tablets have
only added to the problem of inadequate
charging space, as our socket extensions have
to power other electrical and electronic gadgets
and appliances in our homes, schools and
offices.

Our televisions, computers, DVDs, heaters,
clippers, Kettles, radio sets, standing fans,
rechargeable lanterns, Bluetooth speakers,
printers, scanners and extension cords all
compete for our limited wall socket real-estate,
often leaving our USB gadgets to suffer a relay-
type charging. To solve this problem, meet;
USB charging wall socket and Multi-functional
USB extension, two ingenious and meticulous
answers to the problem.

Imagine plugging-in all of your devices to the
wall sockets and extension points and not
having to worry about your phone(s) and tablet
(s).

USB wall sockets come with two or more USB
ports for a clutter-free charging. This AC
receptacle will make your home and office,
more organized; freeing up space. It can fast-
charge just about any USB device such as,
iPhones, Android phones, Blackberry devices,
Tablets, iPads, Gaming devices, Kindle and
Digital Cameras.

These sockets are eco-friendly and save energy.
However, most of them have LED lights that
never go out; which can be quite annoying,
especially if you are the type that hates any
form of light while sleeping.

SOURCE::: http://www.onlineshopping-productreviews..com/2015/08/usb-wall-socket-multi-functional-usb-in-Nigeria-konga-amazon.html

1 Like

Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by INTROVERT(f): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
couldn't even put a picture angry

1 Like

Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Catalyst007(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Make sense die.

10 Likes

Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by joshbouy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
it's cool... smiley

1 Like

Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by khaynoni(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hope a step down transformer was included in the socket to allow for the step down of the high voltage power source, because I'm yet to fathom how a 220-240 V will be plugged directly into a phone charging port without damaging the phone.

14 Likes

Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by khaynoni(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
khaynoni:
Hope a step down transformer was included in the socket to allow for the step down of the high voltage power source, because I'm yet to fathom how a 220-240 V will be plugged directly into a phone charging port without damaging the phone.

Having gone through the link, I noticed that every necessary thing has been put in place. Nice work and kudos to those that conceived such innovation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by RealAdewole(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
ok
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by samintegrity(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
So much for technology.

1 Like

Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by SporaD8: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
The USB extension makes more sense than the wall outlet.
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by mikool007(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Waow So pple r still thinking
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by nwaobitex: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Omo making sence
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nice!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gud innovation, though i wont dare plug in my phone thru usb socket with dat when it comes around. Am nt ready to tell story dat touches.
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by MrFlavvor(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
that's some nice sh*t!
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good,I will need one with the rate of competition for socket now...
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by MISSNORA(f): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by zeezyoung(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nice one cool Innovation make sense
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Youngpo413: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
K
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Fundango: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
nice one.
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by fagbohun4j(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Them Ibo boys still dey do research, when dey are tru, u go start seeing the sockets and blown mobiles fones for everywhere. I go dey use my charger, I no nid the socket.
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Youngzedd(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mi have something better.

Mi socket with fast charge.

I bought it some months ago.

You can get it @Kulimart.com

Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Harmvirus(f): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Really cool
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by dasphinx1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Youngzedd:
Mi have something better.

Mi socket with fast charge.

I bought it some months ago.

I was about asking the op if the socket had fast charge till i saw your post.... Nice one bro wink
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Clinton594(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Is it available for purchase anywhere in Nigeria
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by nikkiking(m): 12:16am On Sep 06, 2015
Very soon technology will create human being grin

The socket make sense tho.
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Dottore: 1:26am On Sep 06, 2015
I saw this first in a Chinese hotel in 2012 December. I'm happy some Nigerian guys have considered it a worthy investment
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by timilehing(m): 1:34am On Sep 06, 2015
What is the output voltage of that socket.?
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 2:40am On Sep 06, 2015
khaynoni:
ahh ahh! that is d only it can work now.
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Catalyst007(m): 4:14am On Sep 06, 2015
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by Chuukwudi(m): 4:23am On Sep 06, 2015
I have a feeling that the power rectification process might be substandard. It can't still beat your normal follow come charger.
The DC output generated might not be very pure, it might still have some oscillations.

Anyway, it's a nice idea but before I personally make use of that, I'll open it and analyse the inside first and make sure I'm satisfied.
Re: (Technology Alert) : The New Style Of WALL-SOCKETS (PHOTOS) by ignis: 6:12am On Sep 06, 2015
I can't risk plugging my phone directly into that USB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Www.gmail.com- Gmail Registration And Singnup / Smok Gx350 350w Mod Kit Vs Wismec Reuleaux Rx300 Mod,which Is Better ? / 9 Kinds Of People In Whatsapp Chat Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.