Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone (4190 Views)

Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k / Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) / Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by MissTechy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is what will happen if you try to steal my phone.. no jokes! I am a martial arts and taekwondo expert, Don’t believe? try stealing my phone and let me catch you lol.

Don’t steal! but if one day devil uses you to steal, beg the devil to give you a profile audit of the person you want to steal from and ensure they are not trained fighters (like me). Unfortunately, an 18-year-old Wesley de Sousa Araujo didn’t follow this advice. He had to learn the hard way when he tried stealing from a Monique Bastos who is a professional MMA fighter.

He tried to rob Monique and her friend of their cell phones but ends up getting beaten and screaming for daddy. I think he even asked for his mummy afterwards. She pounced on him and locked his head in between her legs in what the Brazilians call lion killer choke. You could hear him screaming:

“Daddy, daddy, call the police, daddy, Help Jesus, I swear, it was the first time I’ve ever done this. Help Lord, somebody help me. Where’s my mum”

Trust Brazilians to cover this with their phones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzqVDxDAiPU

This is a subtle warning to the guys that might try to steal from Misstechy, be warned.

Source: Misstechy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by lonngmann(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hahaha
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by prettytasha(f): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
chai this is violation of human rights na ....see as she reconfigure the guy . guys beware am stronger than that lady grin angry cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
How on earth did he allow the lady grab him like that?
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Pierocash(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
D guy is dumb and lazy.me, I will break her into 2 pieces, a man will always be a man no matter hw trained a woman is, except if d man is a lazy fat ass.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by prettytasha(f): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thebachelor:
How on earth did he allow the lady grab him like that?
she looks like a fighter in ufc league
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Blakjewelry(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Remind of my school days were a tiny guy knock out a heavy guy with a kick. Mehn see race that day

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
even though i dont support d guy for stealing, but diz guy is a fool
there are thousands of places where he could jab diz gal with d other free hand and she will free him by force.
anywayz hez been beaten by shame n hiz guilty conscience, not dat he cant free him self if he wants
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Caseless: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
What happened to his knife and gun which are used in modern art to fight when faced with martial art?art?

Weak boy!
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by puresoul1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
This one is strong cry but im up to the task where is your phone

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lolz. I wish all ladies would be strong like this. No guy will be able 2 abuse us..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by jideprof: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
watch out misstechy, am coming for that your camon c8 o. i'll see what you'll do when this happens. tongue

you'll be like 'cry-cry baby' cheesy
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by parrotibaba(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

For the ladies, DON'T TRY THIS ANYWHERE!!! That girl is a lucky one. Some of this freaks do not hesitate to kill for what they want.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by mikool007(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Js for a fone
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Keky(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
I think she has a career in Ufc.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by SarcasticMe(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
prettytasha:
chai this is violation of human rights na ....see as she reconfigure the guy . guys beware am stronger than that lady grin angry cheesy shocked
Pretty too.
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
even though i dont support d guy for stealing, but diz guy is a fool
there are thousands of places where he could jab diz gal with d other free hand and she will free him by force.
anywayz hez been beaten by shame n hiz guilty conscience, not dat he cant free him self if he wants
You didn't see the part where they mentioned that the girl was a taekwondo and martial art expert. This is not a Nigerian female here but a lady trained to take on martial art expert both men and women.

The ninny crying for his daddy was actually the best thing in this situation.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Serious gal.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Lordaweezy: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
This really vexes me
How on earth will a girl brutalize a guy like that!!
if I was the boy's Father I'll probably disown him

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Haywhymido(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Lolz. I wish all ladies would be strong like this. No guy will be able 2 abuse us..cheesy
wake up dear. Make d gal come try dat with omo eko. She will learn in a hard way. Though, am nt in support of the thief.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Craven: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lordaweezy:
This really vexes me

It really annoys me when people talk like this.

Why shouldn't she brutalize a man who was trying to rob her? Should she have remained calm while he robbed her of her possessions?

If she was your daughter or sister, would you have loved it if she let herself be robbed or assaulted when she could have defended herself? - I'm sure you wouldn't raise your daughter to be weak because she is a girl. So you shouldn't expect other women to act weak because they are women.

This mentality that girls should remain weaker than boys need to stop. It's sickening and portrays nothing but a backwards mentality.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cos of phone that hoe want to kill a man
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Craven: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gejpresident:

She is not a 'hoe'. You don't have to disrespect her because she's a woman. If it was a man doing the tackling, I'm certain you would not have spoken about him with such disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
misstechy, are u this strong
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by cupidhero(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
This reminds me of my two crush@Gina carano and Rhonda rhousey. I love them but God knows i can't advise anyone i know to marry them. Rhonda is a badazz. cool

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by cao(f): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
It's funny how some folks can't seem to comprehend that she is a professional MMA fighter, of course she finished his scrawny ass. Even an amateur boxer would finish his scrawny ass - like one did to a group of teenagers a while back, who tried to rob him, the dude KO'ed their asses quickly. What would you expect from a professionally trained mixed martial arts fighter?

Oh and apparently, this is not the first time she has been targeted, according to esquire the last incident, they had knives. http://www.esquire.com/sports/videos/a37600/monique-bastos-mma-attack-video/

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Lordaweezy: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Craven:

It really annoys me when people talk like this.

Why shouldn't she brutalize a man who was trying to rob her? Should she have remained calm while he robbed her of her possessions?

If she was your daughter or sister, would you have loved it if she let herself be robbed or assaulted when she could have defended herself? - I'm sure you wouldn't raise your daughter to be weak because she is a girl. So you shouldn't expect other women to act weak because they are women.

This mentality that girls should remain weaker than boys need to stop. It's sickening and portrays nothing but a backwards mentality.

I didn't in anyway support his action

at least he should have been able to defend himself

an 18years old boy for Christ sake......a guy getting such a beating from a girl...now tell me how the same boy will be able to defend his family if the need comes
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by kennyman2000(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
The guy will forever live to remember the incidence

1 Like

Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Craven:

She is not a 'hoe'. You don't have to disrespect her because she's a woman. If it was a man doing the tackling, I'm certain you would not have spoken about him with such disrespect.
relax

Many hoes nowadays
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by teewhydope(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
I wonder ooo
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by alexis007(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Me....God knows i would squeeze out the "real" mammary glands out of her b00bs....or find a chance to push my whole hand, not just a finger, into her VJ, cus.........whether UFC champ or not....I'm bound by gender ethics to be able to beat a girl silly whenever we brawl. cool

If the fight too hard me, again, no problems. I simply switch to weapons. grin
Re: A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone by llaykorn: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2015
Lordaweezy:
This really vexes me

This isn't any girl; it's an MMA expert. Most MMA fighters have experience in limb-to-limb combat styles like taekwondo or karate and they are always experienced ground-fighters too. She's just not any girl! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: 'oko Oloyun' Shot But Not Dead / The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years / Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.