Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Please Some One Should Help Me With Robot Txt Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Some One Should Help Me With Robot Txt Code (367 Views)

Steps To Add Ads.txt File To Blogger For Google Adsense / How To Set Up Custom Robot Txt And Custom Robots Header Tags On Blogger / What Is Sitemap.xml And Robot.txt And Their Function For A Web Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Some One Should Help Me With Robot Txt Code by chiroking(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Am really in trouble i submitted my site in google and after the neccessary settings i did google started crawling my site in less than 20mins after upating my site and i had many daily pageviews then,but when i submitted sitemap since the 2nd day of september google stoped crawling my site and when i logged into my google webmasters account i saw a message saying that googlebot can no longer crawl my site due to some robot txt that was found in my site and as for now am not too good in creating a good robot txt code that will not block googlebot from accessing my pages and content please i need help from you guys... My site is [url]awardnaija.com[/url]
Re: Please Some One Should Help Me With Robot Txt Code by spikesC(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Just delete the robots.txt file as you don't know what it does.

When you do and need to, you can then create a new one with directives that you need

(1) (Reply)

Pundittech..com Launches... / Hello Webmaster On Nairalandd Did You Need Unique Traffic To Your Website / Start Earning Cash From Fiverr, Doing What You Enjoy Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.