Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Please Help A Friend - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help A Friend (420 Views)

Please Family,help A Friend Make A Phone Choice. / A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help / How A Friend Replaced His Hot 2 2200mah Batt With A 6000mah Batt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Friend by Shamstiel: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Please help me!!!

I just got a new phone "infinix hot note" but I don't know what next to do. In term of apps, data, subscription etc....please I need all the help I can get to enjoy my phone. Than you all. smiley
Re: Please Help A Friend by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
OP, why did you buy the phone in the first place? What was your reason for buying the phone? If you can answer that then you can get all the help you desire.

(1) (Reply)

Twoo Weeks Old Bold5 And Microsoft Phone For Sale / Apps That..... / Pantech Imei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.