Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Pass It On - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Pass It On (615 Views)

Question Of The Day: Between Snoring Or Fatting (mess), Which One Vex You Pass? / Can You Pass This Intelligence Test? / Who Knows How To Get Pass "Robbing Uncle Sam" In GTA SA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pass It On by Bhenehdikt(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pass it on is a game that has the potential of bringing back your writing groove..
How to play: continue the story from it stopped and someone else will pick it up from where you stop until it gets to your turn again...It can help to test your level of ''cleaning-up'' a story..
Think you're good enough?...test yourself...
Let's play!

I heard my daddy storm out of the house as the door to his room banged with a heavy thud. I peered from where I was hiding but did not see my mummy's tear-strained face running after him. That has always been her reaction whenever my daddy left the house angrily. After running after him in vain, my mummy will come back to cry till mucus draws from her nostrils to her aged wrapper . As usual she will hastily wipe the tears and regain composure as if she was waiting for that very thing to happen.
"Nene, Ne-ne" that was my mother.
I quickly wiped the tears that was threatening to spill on my chubby cheeks and went to answer her.
"Yes Mummy"
"Come here very fast" I could sense anger in her voice and my body tensed up as such call is always accompanied with beating all over me.
"Yes Mummy" I answered again averting my face from her probing eyes.....

NB: culled from Clarakings' diary of a Nigerian school girl.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now! Automation Anywhere Bot Games Virtual Challenge 2019 ($10,000.... / Deadpool In GTA 5 / DLS 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.