Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

What Makes You Unhappy Today? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Makes You Unhappy Today? (9437 Views)

What Makes You Happy Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Unhappy Today? by WesleyanA(f): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2005
Is this legal or a "copyright infringment"? undecided

I feel like throwing up. and bunking school for the rest of my life!
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by hotangel2(f): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2005
Just one thing happened and ruined my whole day. I wish i had gone to bed before it happened.

I am in trouble. This is not funny ooo. I was happy all day not until i broke my dad's camera and now i just left it there like i didn't touch it. How in the name of God will i tell him. He loves that camera like a baby. I shoulda used mine instead of touching his. Haaaaaaa    cry cry  I don't want to lie to him and say i wasn't the one who broke it. (but it's just Myself and HIm in the whole house... did the camera just break itself?) cry cry

But the camera is soooo...... FINE! My daddy loves it, and if he knows i break it... that's like, no shopping for me in the month of November. And i don't want that at all. The camera has a cam in it too. I don't know why i touched that thing ooo. And it's the foolish rope that caused it. I mistakenly passed by the rope when i left it on the table in the kitchen. I wanted to get water and take it to my room. If it fell on a rug it wouldn't be affected. But it fell on (u know how the kicthen floor is).

Haaaaa......... I've been trying to fix it.. but i don't want to spoil it more.    I guess i'll just have to tell him. But i  already did something i am paying for now. The accident i had, and the cops found out i hit a car and ran.. so my dad had to repair the car i hit. he's spending lots on the other person's car now. This whole thing is annoying!

Why does one thing have to spoil a good day. How will i tell my dad about the camera...  cry cry

I am thinking of making A "i am sorry i broke your camera card".. plus give him the flower in my room. And Greet him the yoruba way tommorrow morning (that is knee down both legs). My heavenly Father.. This sucks Big balls!!!!!!!!    cry cry
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by Seun(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2005
Hot-angel, sorry about the situation you experienced.

I'm unhappy today too. There's the possibility that I've driven a very god friend away by over-analyzing things. Who knows?

Whatever, the day remains a lovely one so far!
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by hotangel2(f): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2005
Thanks Seun. My has been okay soo far... But the camera thing and an annying friend of mine is making me unhappy. Gosh!
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by nana(f): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2005
being home alone makes me feel unhappy..........i cant wait 2 resume back 2 skool on monday cry
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by hotangel2(f): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2005
Wow.. nana.. u r unhappy cos there's no school? Shouldn't it be The reverse? Anyways sorry. Play Yahoo pool!
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by otokx(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2005
NOTHING
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by Scorpio(f): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2005
Got an $80 ticket. yea, i have my G1 and i'm supposed to have someone(who has a G2) with me in the car while drivin, i just wanted to go get stuff from the mall when i got caught cry and the damn police officer was so rude[ dem female ones are alwayz rude]. i'm so busy i can't fight it in court, so i have to pay, ooh my mom is goin to have a fit. cry
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by Seun(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2005
I'm sorry that this happened. You'll feel better about it tommorrow!
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by Scorpio(f): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2005
yea i will, after the whoopin(literally)
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by hotangel2(f): 1:03am On Oct 28, 2005
You will. Seriously. My dad wasn't mad at me abt the camera thing. What a sweet father he is. smiley
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by Scorpio(f): 1:33am On Oct 28, 2005
cry cry
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by nana(f): 2:50am On Oct 28, 2005
congrats grin
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by damygurl(f): 3:37am On Oct 28, 2005
well i got slapped by momc. i thought i wasn't doing noting wrong apparently i got d version of d right thing at dat time wrong. newayz i can't eveen watch t.v and it all started cuz my phone bill 4 months ago was about $2856
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by Oracle(m): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2005
I'v got an exam in a few days from today
i feel empty coz iv not read. so I decided to devote today to
reading
but i slept like a baby throughout today and believe me i woke late
I was sent and i looked at it and said "what a waste"
that really made me unhappy today.
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by WesleyanA(f): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2005
soccer season's over cry now i'll have to wait till next fall
but then i get to play indoor soccer cheesy but it's not as good as outdoor. angry
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by hotangel2(f): 3:49am On Oct 29, 2005
Oh dammy. Sorry.

One thing that made me unhappy today was the fact that i am leading a boy on.. which is totaly wrong cos i know it's gonna end up bad. embarassed
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by damygurl(f): 4:13am On Oct 29, 2005
yea thanx!! well i do it too though not intentionally maybe it's my ego acting up on it's own. d guy gets a lil hurt or maybe it's just hs ego dats hurt and i end uptaking d blame like it's my fault. it is but i can't take all d blame. if u really think there is no future with u and d guy u gotta try to stop it's beter 4 him to bruise his ego now dan 4 him to get hurt if it goes on much longer.
some guy can be really out of it when hey realize they waz just been led on by d gurl!!!
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by Latoya(f): 5:39am On Oct 29, 2005
wat is makin me smile and is that i spoke to my man today
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by icingbaby(f): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2005
I'm unhappy because I just got my pay check, and the check is so
less than what I was hoping for. sad
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by nike4luv(f): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2005
am unhappy because of the kind of a place nairaland is turning into
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by Seun(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2005
Icingbaby, sorry about that. Did your boss spend some of it? smiley

Nike4Luv: I'm sorry about the situation with Latoya. I hope it ends well and she comes back.
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by nike4luv(f): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2005
its not..now ur saying its Latoya..what about all the ones u have said huh?
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by Seun(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2005
Sorry, Nike. May the Lord forgive us for whatever assertions we have made that aren't right. Hope your day gets better!
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by nike4luv(f): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2005
gosh..gets better..how can it get better eh..when someone is in trouble and all you have to say is that..gosh angry
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by icingbaby(f): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2005
that what I ask myself seun, when I open my check. I taught it was mistake, but it wasn't
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by whiteshark(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2005
I am unhappy cos cos cos..... make I nor lie, I am not unhappy at all.....
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by Scorpio(f): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2005
i'm havin a headache n so far it seems Tylenol ain't workin cry
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by hotangel2(f): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2005
I am unhappy because i am confused.
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by WesleyanA(f): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2005
i'm unhappy because i want some junkies but there's none in the fridge.
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by hotangel2(f): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2005
I am unhappy because people don't try to get the root of matter before they JUMP to conclusion.
Re: What Makes You Unhappy Today? by Seun(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2005
I am unhappy because the 'bootylicious girls' think we are persecuting Latoya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who's Hotter? / Hot Sexy Riddles / (maxibrainz) Version 2 Real Booster (5go) 5 In 1 2go [star Booster]by Barny.jar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.