Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Apple And Samsung To Unveil The New ' I Sam 7 ' On September 26 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple And Samsung To Unveil The New ' I Sam 7 ' On September 26 (1658 Views)

Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple And Samsung To Unveil The New ' I Sam 7 ' On September 26 by kentxclusive(m): 1:23am On Sep 06, 2015
Apple and Samsung last week teamed up To Start Making Mobile Phone Sim Cards Dissapear and now they are working on Making A phone which would have been called iphone7.Latest
update: New schematics apparently confirm the iPhone 6S will be 0.02mm thicker than the iPhone 6, while China Mobile could have spoilt Apple's LTE-A Cat 6 surprise.
The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus have been with us long enough now that we're getting a little tired of them. Fickle, we know. But the mooted specs and features of the new iPhone (probably called the iPhone 6S, with the iPhone 7 coming in 2016) are starting to trickle out.
Current highlights include Force Touch, the Apple SIM, a SLR-quality camera and double the RAM of the iPhone 6, so you're free to start getting excited.

Best iPhone 6 deals in the UK this month

We've also rounded up 10 things we think should appear in the next iteration for Apple to finally have the all-conquering handset it's been trying to create for so many years.
What would you like to see in the iPhone 6S and iPhone 7? Do let us know in the comments. But before we get to what we want to see, here are the best (and most believable) of the rumours on offer so far:
Cut to the chase

What is it? Apple's next flagship
When is it out? Very likely September 2015
What will it cost? A lot, at least £539 / $649 / AU$999

Apple iPhone 6S / iPhone 7 release date
According to a leaked Vodafone email the iPhone 6S will be arriving in September, which comes as no surprise at all, given that September is when new models typically launch. However it gets a bit more specific with a date of September 25.
On the other hand an earlier report pegs the iPhone 6S / iPhone 7 as launching in August. Apparently the change (if true) is due to an excessive component yield. KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo - who has a track record that's better-than-average but not perfect - thinks an August announcement is likely as well. We're not convinced though.
According to GSM Dome Apple has started ordering camera sensors from Sony for the iPhone 6C, which follows news that Samsung is reportedly already producing the A9 processor that is expected to be included in the iPhone 6S, so all of the iPhone 6S/7 models could be ahead of schedule.
But while an August launch would be nice September 2015 is still our best guess for the iPhone 6S, as previous models have launched in that same month.
Apple iPhone 6S / iPhone 7 design
We may have seen the first photos of the iPhone 6S, or at least of its case, showing a device which looks identical to the iPhone 6, as we'd expect with an S model.

Re: Apple And Samsung To Unveil The New ' I Sam 7 ' On September 26 by iameugene(m): 3:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Okay, im just gonna drop 5 good reasons for tou to wake up
Number 1. Nothing for that iphone show say samsung dey part
Number 2. Iphone can never bring that type of phone out at this time until better civilisation ive seen dat phone since 2013 called iphone 5s
Number 3. Two mobile company brands can never come together to make a phone
Number 4. Iphone can never come together with samsung to make a phone bcux even a liltle thing samsung copied from dem made apple sued dem and samsung payed
Number 5. Stop dreaming

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple And Samsung To Unveil The New ' I Sam 7 ' On September 26 by sKeetz(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2015
^^^ lmao grin
Re: Apple And Samsung To Unveil The New ' I Sam 7 ' On September 26 by killzone(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2015
iPhone and Samsung lwtmb
it's like saying Sony and Microsoft should do a console
guy stop dreaming

1 Like

Re: Apple And Samsung To Unveil The New ' I Sam 7 ' On September 26 by ValerianSteel(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2015
over to Naija girls grin grin
Re: Apple And Samsung To Unveil The New ' I Sam 7 ' On September 26 by Warlord3000(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2015
Not a cynic but the collaboration can never happen...

1 Like

Re: Apple And Samsung To Unveil The New ' I Sam 7 ' On September 26 by Youngpo413: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Apple And Samsung To Unveil The New ' I Sam 7 ' On September 26 by dasphinx1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
OP, WTF you sayin!!!!
Re: Apple And Samsung To Unveil The New ' I Sam 7 ' On September 26 by daxon001(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
I'm just thinkin of how unratable dis OP's brain is...
Btw I thought,like girls,apple and samsung are not on talkin termsundecided
Re: Apple And Samsung To Unveil The New ' I Sam 7 ' On September 26 by HyDef(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Uh op... Never.

(1) (Reply)

Phone For Sale..kaduna Or Abuja / Who Wants To Sell Uniilorin Jkk Tab / BLU VIVO 6 Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.