Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Do You Know You Can Uncover Yourself From God’s Devine Protection? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know You Can Uncover Yourself From God’s Devine Protection? (306 Views)

10 Great Bible Verses To Read When You Need Devine Help / Three Things You Will Do Daily To Obtain The Devine Power Of God / Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Uncover Yourself From God’s Devine Protection? by Kangol99(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2015
Do You Know You Can Uncover Yourself From God’s Devine Protection? by John Taiwo

“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty” Psalm 91:1

I never knew it was possible for a person to uncover his or her self from the devine protection of God. But this was my experience. It happened to me this way and I want you to learn from it.

When I left the high school, I was at home hoping for admission into a good Tertiary Institution in the Country.

One day and as a young lad I began to think about how I had seperated myself from my social friends and the social life entirely. I never wanted to involve myself with immoral and bad people so, I was always looking at my friends when they begin their social activities.

But, on this particular day I started thinking of these things, and I began to ask myself these questions “Is it that I never wanted to do these things that my friends are doing?”
“Is it that I don’t want to have girlfriends?”,
“Is it that I never wanted to be a superstar like D’banj e.t.c and be singing every where across the street?”

In my flesh I wanted these things but my Spirit won’t allow.

Continue reading>>> https://waveofthespirit./2015/08/22/do-you-know-you-can-uncover-yourself-from-gods-devine-protection/
Re: Do You Know You Can Uncover Yourself From God’s Devine Protection? by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2015
yeah, i know...

(1) (Reply)

Shine In Prosperity / Big Mud Puddles And Yellow Dandelions / Enter With The Password "Thank You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.