Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? (1225 Views)

BoughtBrand New! 2010 Tata Safari Ex For Sale!!! 550k (negotiable) / Bajaj Spare Parts, Pick Up Tri-cycles, Maruti Suzuki 800, Maruti Mh 410m, Tata / The New Indian Tata Indigo Car Now In Nigeria. (price From 1.47 Million Only.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? by oblo(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2009
Havin driven an AUDI 80 AND A6,A4 I really just cannot explain my love for them machines called audi!! I am seriously saving to get maself an AUDI a8, Just for the sheer driving pleasure and kick!! And who says they are too expensive to maintain? Fuel economy is still better than so many cars out there. So pips what are your takes ,experiences and joys with this brand?

Re: Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? by olivetree: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2009
And the summary of your post is,
Re: Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? by viperman: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2009
olivetree:

And the summary of your post is,
, that Audis are the best cars out there. shikeena!! smiley

@oblo

For me, Audi = Perfection.
My last car was an Audi A8, and i tell you the fuel economy wasn't as bad as people made it look like.
I will wanr you though, if you buy that Audi A*, you might never want to drive a V4 cylinder engine again. Even my current v6 car annoys me most times , and i'm just waiting to sell it and go buy the 2009 Audi A8 grin

1 Like

Re: Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? by olivetree: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2009
ok, we don hear.
Re: Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? by joxiri: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2009
yea at poster
I must admit if you drive at a reasonable speed, the A8 is probably the most fuel economic of the luxury cars in its league.
jeremy clarkson once drove the A** on a full tank from scotland to london
Re: Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? by sundayng(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2009
Its a top of the line good car.

But only for people who are rich and like to have the best of the cars.

Not meant for poor and mid class people its a dream car for them, but cannot afford it.
Re: Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? by oblo(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2009
bump
Re: Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? by heyo: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2009
can tell me about any audi convertible ride like a particular model and where i can buy in nigeria,i really want to buy an audi convertible, i saw one in an american movie and i fell in love.pls someone giv me an answer.
Re: Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? by MrCrackles(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2009
AUDI's are the best cars i have ever driven!

I own an A4 Quattro S-line and my brother an, S3 quattro!

Beautifully crafted cars, a joy to drive and very reliable! cheesy
Re: Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2009
Audi ftw! cool
Re: Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? by mailmalc(m): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2009
heyo:

can tell me about any audi convertible ride like a particular model and where i can buy in nigeria,i really want to buy an audi convertible, i saw one in an american movie and i fell in love.pls someone giv me an answer.
Sup Heyo, wher av u been man? . . drop me a message hurr (mailmalc@yahoo.ca). Meanwhil, do u stil need d Audi? grin
Re: Audi Lovers : Anytin To Say Bout That German Piece!enuf Of Tata!Siena etc ? by fwesh2013: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2013
Hey peeps,I have an audi a8 99/2000..smooth drive and perfeect engine condition..add pin 28607A80

(1) (Reply)

Kia Sephia For Urgent Sale At Cool Price(550k Asking Price) / Sold! Tokunbo '03 Toyota Corolla S - Type - N1.48m / Honda Crv Jeep 2003 Model For Sale Registered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.