Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Cost Of Auto Transmission Of Honda Civic 2003 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost Of Auto Transmission Of Honda Civic 2003 (701 Views)

How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out / Auto Transmission Failure / These Habits Will Kill Your Auto Transmission Fast Please Avoid Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Auto Transmission Of Honda Civic 2003 by Adenex3051(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2015
Auto spare parts dealers in the house, please how much does it cost to buy a complete auto transmission of Honda civic Max 2003.
I also want to ask if it will work changing a manual trans to auto on the above mentioned car
Re: Cost Of Auto Transmission Of Honda Civic 2003 by kingreign(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Adenex3051:
Auto spare parts dealers in the house, please how much does it cost to buy a complete auto transmission of Honda civic Max 2003.
I also want to ask if it will work changing a manual trans to auto on the above mentioned car
Your location?
Re: Cost Of Auto Transmission Of Honda Civic 2003 by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Adenex3051:

It's possible, but weigh the cost of selling your current car, adding up money and buying the automatic Tranny version. wink
Re: Cost Of Auto Transmission Of Honda Civic 2003 by Adenex3051(m): 1:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Thanks. I really appreciate your comments. Thought of selling and add up some cash but sometimes the car will just be there for long without somebody buying it or sometimes people pricing it too low. Location is Ibadan. Thanks once again.

(1) (Reply)

Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt / Features Of Nissan IDS Will Blow You Away / A Competent Mechanic Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.