Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software (1353 Views)

Swiftshop V2 Retail & Inventory Management - For Shops, Malls, Supermarkets Etc. / Searching For A Co Founder / A Simple And Effective Inventory Management System(streamstrailer).(web-based) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software by barakah(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2015
Hello Software developers and Programmers,

I'm in search of web hosted software that can work simultaneously on different systems within or outside a location.

Features of the sought after software is as follows:-
(1) To capture inventory of farm produce stacked on trailers
(2) Trailer registration numbers
(3) Waybill numbers
(4) Ticket number
(5) Type of farm produce (Rice, garri, beans etc)
(6) Customer names and volume paid for
(7) Customer name vs. volume actually picked up
(cool Outstanding customer quantity in silos
(9) Page that populates a summary of activities on a daily basis.

A few more details will be given; I just need an experienced and willing software developer to help design the application.

Please help drop your digits for follow up.
Re: Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software by fikfak: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
I hope this our product(StreamsAccounts) will be okay by you. It's for keeping accounting record of transactions and it's web based.
It's also Multi location and users featured.

Please click the link below for a live Demo
http://streamsaccounts.softkeen.com/Pages/Examples.aspx?ex=6

Please click the link below to sign-up and have your own account
http://streamsaccounts.softkeen.com/Pages/SignUp.aspx

We give:
1 month free trial
1 year free updates
1 year free hosting

However, if you are not okay with the features, please feel free to contact me on 08065701697 so I can give you the
URL to a full blown Inventory application we are currently developing that we hope will be completed in the next 2 weeks.
The Inventory Application actually have those features u stated above.

Thank you.
Re: Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software by barakah(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2015
fikfak:
I hope this our product(StreamsAccounts) will be okay by you. It's for keeping accounting record of transactions and it's web based.
It's also Multi location and users featured.
Please click the link below for a live Demo
http://streamsaccounts.softkeen.com/Pages/Examples.aspx?ex=6
Please click the link below to sign-up and have your own account
http://streamsaccounts.softkeen.com/Pages/SignUp.aspx
We give:
1 month free trial
1 year free updates
1 year free hosting
However, if you are not okay with the features, please feel free to contact me on 08065701697 so I can give you the
URL to a full blown Inventory application we are currently developing that we hope will be completed in the next 2 weeks.
The Inventory Application actually have those features u stated above.
Thank you.

Bad omen!
The link is not opening.
Re: Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software by fikfak: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
barakah:

Bad omen!
The link is not opening.

I am really sorry about that. It was an issue on the part of our hosting company(MochaHost)
We have been hosting with them for the past 6 years and they have been wonderful.
This kind of unfortunate incident rearly happens. I can not remember any of such in the say last 3 years.
In any case, we are seriously considering taking our hosting services to Window Azure(A cloud hosting service that is much more reliable)

However, you can click the links above as they are working perfectly well now.

We are very sorry once again and your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Below was the chat I had with them(MochaHost) today.

Re: Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software by barakah(m): 6:28am On Sep 08, 2015
fikfak:

I am really sorry about that. It was an issue on the part of our hosting company(MochaHost).

Over time, I've come to realize that such things cannot be avoided (IMO).

Your server challenge only opened my eyes to what could happen in such situations,what temporary alternative to make use of in such cases and how to go about resolving it.

I'm sure you have a very good program. I'll get in touch soon as I've taken a look at it.
Re: Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software by fikfak: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2015
barakah:

Over time, I've come to realize that such things cannot be avoided (IMO).

Your server challenge only opened my eyes to what could happen in such situations,what temporary alternative to make use of in such cases and how to go about resolving it.

I'm sure you have a very good program. I'll get in touch soon as I've taken a look at it.

Thank you for your understanding. We are Poised towards giving you and all our esteemed customers an impeccable service.

I am glad you like the application. I look forward to your contact. Thank you.
Re: Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software by meggaable: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hello there, I need a business management software, that a company can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities, including: Product planning, cost. Manufacturing or service delivery. Marketing and sales. I want to know if you offer such software. Please get back to me ASAP. or reach me via my phone number +2347088877676. Thank you! Peter.
Chat conversation end
Re: Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software by ThePENGENIUS(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software by airsaylongcon: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2016
meggaable:
Hello there, I need a business management software, that a company can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities, including: Product planning, cost. Manufacturing or service delivery. Marketing and sales. I want to know if you offer such software. Please get back to me ASAP. or reach me via my phone number +2347088877676. Thank you! Peter.
Chat conversation end

Are you still interested in this?
Re: Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software by barakah(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Solved!
Re: Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software by markjcobs: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
You can easily find the best inventory software for your requirement from softwaresuggest! They have the best list of the products and also give you personal consultation and free demo too. Here are the top Inventory software: https://www.softwaresuggest.com/inventory-management-software

(1) (Reply)

Cbt Software For Secondary And Primary Schools / 2go Application Secrets / Microfinance Bank Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.