Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage. (765 Views)

30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display / Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage. by 1love4all: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2015
I love my bed, sleeping and rolling from one edge to the other is fun.

I had to let go due to marriage.

Can you remember any?
Re: Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage. by MISSNORA(f): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage. by okirewaju(f): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2015
Coming back home when i feel like

Travelling a lot
Re: Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage. by Ewuro4: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Talking during mealtimes (Tell me about it)

Interrupted sleep times (Lord have mercy)

Spicy meals to Mild

Vehicle of choice (finally compromised)

Choice of music (has to be solo & in our bedroom, the central stereo is blasting Casting Crown now)

But at the end of the day, I think they're worth the sacrifice. After all Family are all we have and live for.

1 Like

Re: Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage. by damiso(f): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ewuro4:
Talking during mealtimes (Tell me about it)

Interrupted sleep times (Lord have mercy)

Spicy meals to Mild

Vehicle of choice (finally compromised)

Choice of music (has to be solo & in our bedroom, the central stereo is blasting Casting Crown now)

But at the end of the day, I think they're worth the sacrifice. After all Family are all we have and live for.

So it's not only in my house that I have pepper less cheesy I now make my own roast chicken seperately
Re: Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage. by Ewuro4: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
damiso:

So it's not only in my house that I have pepper less cheesy I now make my own roast chicken seperately

No oh Dami, my whole life have completely changed cheesy You'll end up eating that whole chicken Alone for a whole week or toss it when you get sick of it, it's not just theasame compared to eating same meals esp. on Sunday's or Festive periods.

You won't believe how much I gas (Full tank) my Truck every week compared to a Sedan.

It is well.
Re: Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ewuro4:

No oh Dami, my whole life have complained changed cheesy You'll end up eating that whole chicken Alone for a whole week or toss it when you get sick of it, it's not just theasame compared to eating same meals esp. on Sunday's or Festive periods.

You won't believe how much I gas (Full tank) my Truck every week compared to a Sedan.

It is well.

lol. it is welk sir.

1 Like

Re: Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage. by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 07, 2015
Still to be.....

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Beautiful; An Inspirational message For Everyone / Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral! / Contact This Is A Matter Of Life And Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.