Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Father And Son - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Father And Son (629 Views)

Father And Son Exam Saga (funny Joke) / Lol. Father And Son Joke.... Whats Your Take? / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father And Son by Olasco93: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
From Uchenna to me:

I was watching one American movie oo yesterday evening with my Dad and mum, as we are watching the movie, a young boy of my age
started romancing with her Girlfriend, they kiss
each order and when the guy's hand crossed the girl's Private, (i looked gently straight to my daddy's direction and notice that his eyes done
change, then all my eyes goes straight to the
video Even though I know my dad wanted me to live the parlour at once... I no care, they were still kissing, then when they both fell on the bed near them (i knew something is going to happen) and the guy was about to open the
girl Bra... MY DADDY look at me with his eyes
red and shouted passionately with a loud voice "WISDOM!
Have you ironed the car"? Hahahaha
HOW CAN SOMEBODY IRON CAR, in my mind"
this man think say i still be small piking o"
PLEASE If you were me, what will be your answer?
Re: Father And Son by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Best Xmas Gift In Naija Lol.... Who Wants One? / Free Recharge Card Bonanza... Fastest Finger / Man Gives Boss Excuse To Miss Work, Got An Epic Reply!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.