Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 (23477 Views)

Thread On "World Class Bus Terminals" / FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal / Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by neocortex: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
mygee2:
wailers keep barking like dogs cjange is here 4 the greater good

It is either you didn't read the the post or you couldn't comprehend the article.
Next time ask your friends for clarification.
Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by neocortex: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Buhari love taking the glory of another man's work.
He is neither contributing money nor workers to the ongoing airport re-modelling yet
he is trying so hard to insert his name into the equation.
Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by Ceenuel: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2015
basilo101:
Buhari should initiate his own projects abeg, and stop attaching himself to GEJ's projecsts. the funding for the projects has been secured and the govt has paid its counterpart fund, just like the 2nd Niger Bridge project. so wetin be Buhari own 4 inside? there are many other things Nigeria is lacking which we want him to initiate his own solution to them

My friend, people with such a mentality as yours, are the ones killing the economic growth of Nigeria, people who don't know what continuity is.
That's why you see schools been abandoned, roads not completed, all because they don't want to continue from their predecessor so they end up kicking off more projects that they won't complete as well.
Please change that mentality, what we need is neither APC nor PDC, we need development, happiness, peace, growth in all sectors and of course support for one another.
Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2015
Flets:
Anyone that have travelled through Murtala Mohammed Airport in the past 18 months will see that the GEJ initiated new terminals have well progressed beyond 50% by the chinese contractor.

This was a project all previous criminally minided presidents including OBJ and IBB (APC pilots) never deemed fit.

As a matter of fact, Buhari should never mention it as his plan as all counterpart funding by the FG have been paid by GEJ as part of the concession agreement. Buhari has absolutely nothing to do on this one.

All of a sudden, the change agents are eager to claim glory of the exploits in the power sector, refineries, new airport terminals initiated by the same GEJ they once called clueless without intiating their own plans.

In a country of literates, Buhari shouldn't have been on the ballot. And if GEJ must be displaced from Asorock. ..... it should have been by someone better not an old non-performer

CC chessboard
Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

This one na fat lie o guy..... This project na Buhari first intiate am and jona get no hand for here. Everything wey baba do now every body go dey talk sey na jonathan first start am. All these PDP people sef..
lalasticlala and his wife abeg FPT.

you are the lier here. I can remember when Jonathan started and finalized plans to have all these thins in Naija.

1st of all, GEJ's govt took notice of our bad airports and the need for better ones when some Nigerians took photos of the poor state of the airports. Some foreigner like Yvonne Nelson also took some of those picture too. If you doubt, you can check them here on NL. People compared our airports to those the OT airport in J'bourg. Ours was truely an eye sore.

In a bid to solving the problem, Jonathan made a trrip to China a day after Obama snubed us for Senegal, SA and Tanzania. He was recieved by a junior govt official. We used ourr oil as collateral security and the granted the loan. The loan was not going to be given to us but that we are going to tell the Chinese what and whhat we want; then they would build it for us. We are not ggoing to owe them a dime if the projects were not completed. One of the things we told them we want them to do for us is the Aerotropolis, which includes the remodelling of our airports.

This is Jonathan's work, not Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by erico2k2(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Image123:

i take it you didn't read the report of the permanent secretary.
erm what has the report got to do with me flying directly frm London,france,Germany to PHC?
Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by Image123(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
mmsen:

Did you not notice the improvements made to airports in Nigeria?
Have you flown to Ibadan recently?
There was implementation and economic growth but because Stella Oduah bought two cars people cried 'corruption'. Meanwhile the governor of Adamawa, a state struggling to battle Boko Haram, has just done likewise and not a sound has been made.
I am not being 'political' - I am neither PDP nor APC; Jonathan nor Buhari. I am a realist.
When progress is being made, I applaud. When there is stagnation I ask questions.
erico2k2:

erm what has the report got to do with me flying directly frm London,france,Germany to PHC?

The Permanent Secretary's report says the work is just 45%complete and largely groundwork/super structure, so let's go and ask the PermSec.
Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by permsec: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Image123:

The Permanent Secretary's report says the work is just 45%complete and largely groundwork/super structure, so let's go and ask the PermSec.
Thats my name brov!
Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by permsec: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Image123:

Thats my name brov! Whats the problem?
Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by Image123(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
permsec:
Thats my name brov! Whats the problem?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sorry sir, no vex, no be your own Perm Sec.
Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by permsec: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Image123:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sorry sir, no vex, no be your own Perm Sec.
gringrin
Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by Ratello: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
UrennaNkoli:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-to-deliver-n100bn-new-int-l-airport-terminals-in-april-2016/219476/

This demonic party with their lies through the despot, Buhari promised to deliver 5 international Airports Terminals by April 2016, any lead on the completion of those terminals great minds in here.
Re: Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 by billante(m): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ratello:

This demonic party with their lies through the despot, Buhari promised to deliver 5 international Airports Terminals by April 2016, any lead on the completion of those terminals great minds in here.

Complete Ko!

A project that has been fully paid for by chinese banks and GEJ Admin counterpart funding is still huge a challenge for the dullard administration to complete 3 years after.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Maintenance Of All Bridges In Lagos, Drains Evacuation / 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso / Pictures Of Newly Rehabilitated Emelogu Road In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.