Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,989 members, 7,848,984 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her (3004 Views)

@Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by Fabulousa3: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Those who know them say the babe has given up on marriage and was already living with the guy full time as his 'wife', with or without marriage, after years of dating. So, it was a great shock for her that the guy still thought it wise to do the right thing and he did it in the presence of colleagues in her office.
Source:-
http://www.ginaperi.com/2015/09/aww-naija-babe-faints-after-boyfriend.html?m=1

Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by mczico1: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
I miss gej

FTC

APC no go kill use with lie o

bsc in lienology... lie Muhammed
Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by Swegzfreak: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
She don bleach finish! Gerarahere mehn!
Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by Demmocrats(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
That's why I love whites they don't put much value on husband stuffs.
Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by agarawu23(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin
Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by delishpot: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Why she nor go faint? When she don dash am cow plus milk finish.
Why she nor go suprise say him still want pay for the cow? Afterall howmany people still insist on paying the full price for a gift given to them?
Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by pyyxxaro: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hope my Boo of Life nor go faint when I go propose

Weird MC were are you

I've bought ur engagement ring sad

Come back home

Come back

Your Boo Boo

cry
Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by Fabulousa3: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
delishpot:
Why she nor go faint? When she don dash am cow plus milk finish.
Why she nor go suprise say him still want pay for the cow? Afterall howmany people still insist on paying the full price for a gift given to them?

OMG! *dead*
Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
bullsh*t...undecided #NotImpressed

until i read a story of how a girl jumped down from 3rd mainland bridge into the ocean will i take all these proposal stories seriously
Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by Magician1503(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Jeso Kreste! shocked
Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by Aminat508(f): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
shockwave91:
bullsh*t...undecided #NotImpressed

until i read a story of how a girl jumped down from 3rd mainland bridge into the ocean will i take all these proposal stories seriously
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by Afrok(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
The guy looks like Jim Iyke, Op what's the title of the movie? cheesy
But seriously, the lady has bleached away her future wedding plans shocked, I wasn't surprised she fainted.
Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked shocked shocked

lol. if they r not fainting they are rolling on the floor or doing one other stupid sh*t. If they are that overwhelmed, jumping from 3rd mainland bridge due to pure adrenaline induced excitement shouldn't be that hard now...
Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by Yustash001(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chai...wetin person no go see for this world...
Re: AWW! Naija Babe Faints After Boyfriend Of Many Years Propose To Her by nobledanie(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
(NAIJA BABE COLLAPSES / FAINTED AFTER HER BOYFRIEND PROPOSED TO HER) TRUE STORY ON YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2_-zhmJI3s

(1) (Reply)

9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) / Top 8 Most Beautiful Celebrities Bedroom In Nigeria / Ray Hush Puppi Shutdown A New Opening Moet Party Day In Lekki(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.