Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

mike Ezuruonye cries out-I Am Not A Fraudster - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / mike Ezuruonye cries out-I Am Not A Fraudster (421 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

mike Ezuruonye cries out-I Am Not A Fraudster by playee: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye, is not happy with the way some hoodlums are denting his image badly. He is furious that some people are using his name to dupe his unsuspecting fans.
According to the actor, the worst side of it all is that they now go as far as blackmailing the fans through Skype if they (fans) fail to meet their demands.
Not able to bear it anymore, the actor came out to clear the air. read full details here===>>>http://candidgist.com/2015/09/06/i-am-not-a-fraudster-mike-ezuruonye-cries-out/

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Looks Depreciating - Recent Pics / CEO Africa Auto Mall Meets Akon - www.africaautomall.com / Don Jazzy’s Father Shares Epic Old Photos Of Himself With His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.