Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Very Neat And Easy Method Of Using Java File Handler - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Very Neat And Easy Method Of Using Java File Handler (419 Views)

Benefits Of Using Nigeria’s Domain Name, .ng / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Using Free Blogging Platform / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat And Easy Method Of Using Java File Handler by mark0198: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
The best and easiest way to open a file in java. First of all, you have to import your classes by using the *import* Method. import java.io.IOException; import java.io.FileReader; import java.io.BufferedReader; /* now your code goes below */ public class project { private String path; /* the name of your path directory */ public void recording(String file_name) { path = file_name; } public String[] OpenFile() throws IOException {FileReader file = new FileReader(path); /* your path variable */ BufferedReader text = new BufferedReader(file); /* the handler for your ( FileReader ) */int lines = 3;String[] textData = new String[lines];for(int i=0;i<lines;i++) {textData[i] = text.readLine();}text.close();return textData;} Now in your Main class you have to invoke the project class in or you as a programmer will definitely know what to do next. I think I have tried. Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Self Employment / Post Your Health Or Medical Related Blog / Find Out Why Text Message Is Limited To 160 Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.