Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Jeta Amata Quits Smoking 2 Packs Of Cigarettes A Day To Make Daughter Happy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeta Amata Quits Smoking 2 Packs Of Cigarettes A Day To Make Daughter Happy (1014 Views)

Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) / Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] / Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeta Amata Quits Smoking 2 Packs Of Cigarettes A Day To Make Daughter Happy by famobaba(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Prolific filmmaker, Jeta Amata penned a touching letter of how he gave up smoking for his seven year old daughter.

According to the director of Black November, he had been smoking two packets a day.

Read his letter below…

MY DAUGHTER MADE ME QUIT SMOKING
I wouldn’t call it a nag, or just a soft reminder, but over the last year, my 7yr old has been constantly reminding me of the need to stop smoking.
Finally a few months back, just to get her off my back, I said I’d quit in a “few months”. That was June. She decided the few months ended in August after our birthday on the 21st and started counting down to September 1. The day before, we had a talk and I agreed it was going to end the next day. I was still stalling, looking for a way out. As I walked out of the living room, she told a friend of mine “My dad is going to stop smoking, I’m so happy I could cry”. As I heard those words, my heart melted and I knew there was no going back. I had to quit!
If I wasn’t going to quit for me, I would for her, no doubt! It’s 5 days now since my last cigarette, and I mean close to 2 packs a day, damn! Veno’s the happiest girl on Earth and I have the best support system anyone could want…..The power love.
Now tell me, why wo...

Continue here...http://expressng.com/2015/09/jeta-amata-quits-smoking-for-7-year-old-daughter/

Re: Jeta Amata Quits Smoking 2 Packs Of Cigarettes A Day To Make Daughter Happy by RedCard1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
So? Make I clap for you?
Re: Jeta Amata Quits Smoking 2 Packs Of Cigarettes A Day To Make Daughter Happy by Airforce1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Good to know
Re: Jeta Amata Quits Smoking 2 Packs Of Cigarettes A Day To Make Daughter Happy by Norenal(f): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Who is still saying' "leave am na small pikin e no knw anytin"
Hapi 4 U
Re: Jeta Amata Quits Smoking 2 Packs Of Cigarettes A Day To Make Daughter Happy by Deejavuu(f): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Good for you! Please try not to do cheats smoking. .

It didn't suit him tho, dude was getting too skinny by the day
Re: Jeta Amata Quits Smoking 2 Packs Of Cigarettes A Day To Make Daughter Happy by crunchyg: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Have no fear CrunchyG is here grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Actress Princess Pemu Gives Birth To Her First Child / [PHOTO] Throwback Picture Of Patoranking And Flavour Back Then / See What Strip Club Is Asking Graduates To Do! Why Be A Stripper After Grad?pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.