Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone (7069 Views)

Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos / Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 / Ps3 ,xbox 360 ,ps4 And Xbox One Game Swap Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by ocean2015: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Requirements To Play ,Download Ps3, Xbox,Ps2 Games On Android Smartphone:
RAM must be 1 GB or more than that.
Processor must be powerful(above dual core processor).
Sufficient space is required to store the required game.

How To download, play Ps3, Xbox,Ps2 Games On Android Smartphone 2015 : Step by step guide
First of all you have to download ppsspp app from google play store.
Once the downloading process be completed , install ppsspp app.
Now, you can download any of the xbox, psp. ps2,ps3 game from any reliable source in your smartphone first.
After installing ppsspp app in your smartphone, you will find another folder inside the main folder named as ppsspp.
Copy the which want to play in that folder. That’s it we have done.

http://thetechoceans.com/play-download-ps3-xboxps2-games-on-android-smartphone/
Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by cao(f): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
All these folks forcing me to visit their ad gripped websites/blogs, so you NLers don't have to. Why would I want to play a console game on my phone?!
Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by guydangerous(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Op please come and tell me the ps3,xbox1 and ps2 game you've played so far undecided
Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by cao(f): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
guydangerous:
Op please come and tell me the ps3,xbox1 and ps2 game you've played so far undecided
You're wasting your time, their MO is always to leave a link (with nothing else) and never to return, until the next link, I was feeling generous today. They only here for traffic.
Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by guydangerous(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
cao:

You're wasting your time, their MO is always to leave a link (with nothing else) and never to return, until the next link, I was feeling generous today. They only here for traffic.
this guys aren't trying at all,why open a thread with a zero motive in mind
Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by guydangerous(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
cao:

your bbm channel keep searching for like forever

Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by cao(f): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
guydangerous:
your bbm channel keep searching for like forever
You might want to have a chat with your network provider...

Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by guydangerous(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
cao:

You might want to have a chat with your network provider...
chat with network provider,thats lame because they complain network is slow as well
Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by cao(f): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
guydangerous:
chat with network provider,thats lame because they complain network is slow as well
I can't help you there. Anywho, I'm watching The 100 - interesting pilot episode.
Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by guydangerous(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
cao:

I can't help you there. Anywho, I'm watching The 100 - interesting pilot episode.
cool,online or home movie
Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by cao(f): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
guydangerous:
cool,online or home movie
Streaming online.
Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by guydangerous(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
cao:

Streaming online.
lucky you,i wish I had such mb to play with like that
Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by cao(f): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
guydangerous:
lucky you,i wish I had such mb to play with like that
Pele, I've got unlimited broadband and unlimited mobile internet.

1 Like

Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by guydangerous(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
cao:

cool
Re: How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone by joywendy(f): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
cao:

Chai! There is God oh! cry cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. / Help With Modern Combat 4 / Fifa 17 Vs Pes 17 Graphics Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.