Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* (9075 Views)

Are you tired Of complicated Classified Ad Sites, then check out u-Snapp / Tired Of Bad Customer Services By Organizations?post Them On Prissue.com / Tired Of DARKNESS And HEAT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Brand new ground breaking discovery for weight loss. This product has revolutionized the weight management industry. It has been discovered that the proportion of un-metabolized fat in the body is directly linked to amount of toxins in the body. To lose weight and look good after the process, detoxification is of utmost importance.Toxins protects fat from being used up by the body. Therefore, to lose weight fast, those toxins have eliminated from the body.

For detailed info visit our site: http://weightmanagementpros..com.ng/p/the-10-day-programme.html

Contacts us:
Call/whatsapp: 08102879036
FACEBOOK:facebook.com/weightmanagementpros
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by cnwokike(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Really Great!!
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 07, 2015
Start Today, procrastination is the killer of most dreams......get that dream body you desire!! grin grin
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2015
Did we mention its all natural wink
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2015
Due to some technical issues we were offline for some time. But we are back fully! So get rid of those excess weight today by contacting us.

For detailed info visit our site: http://weightmanagementpros..com.ng/p/the-10-day-programme.html

Contacts us:
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Testimony time.....
Here is a testimony from one of client who lost about 9kg in less than 9 days. What are you waiting for, contact us today.

Contacts us:

Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Bobulopsy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by millhouse: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Fr
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Tested and trusted pure organic products.
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Procrastination has been known to be the killer of dreams.....so get that desired body today, contact us

Contacts us:
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2015
OP,
Shut up! I will never get rid of this pot belly, i promise you that. angry

Hey moderators, is there any reason you allow this trespasser to mock and ridicule the politics section with his ad? Can he move to health section, please? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by doublewisdom: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2015
If I get rid of my pot belly, what then will confuse warri babes into thinking I'm rich? God Abeg oh!

10 Likes

Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by bizz(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
How much is it....stafford621@yahoo.com
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by saintfizzo(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
I need this
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by idupaul: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
I hope its not that dangerous coffee u are selling
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
saintfizzo:
I need this
ok sir, contact us
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
idupaul:
I hope its not that dangerous coffee u are selling
no Sir, ours are pure organic plant products. contact us for more info Sir
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
doublewisdom:
If I get rid of my pot belly, what then will confuse warri babes into thinking I'm rich? God Abeg oh!
lol......i understand what u are saying sir, but pot belly is not a sign of wealth but a sign of bad health. it's a show of how much toxins re in your column sir. Research has shown that when people die, feces of 10 years or more were still in their column. Our program helps to remove that Detoxify the entire body. contact us for more info...thank you sir.
Callwhatsapp: 08102879036
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
bizz:
How much is it....stafford621@yahoo.com
Check your mail sir
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Procrastination has been known to be the killer of dreams.....so get that desired body today, contact us

Contacts us:
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 23, 2015
More testimonies. Start Today....don't procrastinate. Contact us now:

Contacts us:

Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2015
Happy weekend everybody............today we are starting our weekend discount. contact us today for more info.

Contacts us:
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2015
There seem to be a cloud of concealment on this your product. Give us all necessary details including physical address and statutory certifications. Are you one of these Ikeja scammers? How can one safely loose 9kg in 2weeks. Are you kidding me?
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Okoro2015:
There seem to be a cloud of concealment on this your product. Give us all necessary details including physical address and statutory certifications. Are you one of these Ikeja scammers? How can one safely loose 9kg in 2weeks. Are you kidding me?
Yes sir, you can. Our product are combination of pure organic products. It has been proven by thousand of people in Nigeria and around the world sir. All of our product have Kosher, Halal, Islamic and NAFDAC seal of approval. We are also located in over 160 countries. Our office is located at Forever complex 21/23 arominre ave off allen roundabout, ikeja. I love to meet you sir so we can talk more. please call me on 08102879036.
Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2015
The weekend discount is still trending people..............15% discount grin grin grin
contact us now

Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
15% weekend discount is still hot people grin grin grin grin grin............ contact us now and get rid of those excess fat TODAY!

Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
weekend discount promo is ending tonight people.......................get yours now by contacting us:

Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Good news everyone, we have decide to extend our weekend discount to the rest of the week grin grin................contact us now and get in shape for the holidays ahead grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
So many people have been taking advantage of our current discount promo......................join them today by contacting us and start your journey to a more healthy life.

Re: Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* by juman(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2015
One can also lose weight fastly by reducing the amount of food intake.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only / Lapel Pins From Pinsource Nigeria / Already-made Ankara Dresses For Children!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.