Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

The New Face Of Nairaland - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The New Face Of Nairaland (673 Views)

Get Inspired..kiakia Gas Is Changing The Face Of Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria / ULTRA MUSIC GROUP: The New Face Of Proimotion. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Face Of Nairaland by alnino94(m): 12:41am On Sep 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] I updated my ucweb yesterday and I was trying to surf through the app(Ucweb) to know the difference between the ANCIENT and MODERN (d app was really ANCIENT before I updated it.
...The app had a lot of marvelling features that I have never really seen in all other android browsing apps

Check out how Nairaland now looks on my Ucweb...

Hope o nice gunh, ...or should I change it? undecided

Or Maybe
Like- if you feel its nice wink
Share- if you feel am simply jobless cry

Re: The New Face Of Nairaland by decode55(m): 1:20am On Sep 07, 2015
I'm not gonna "like" or "share" your post.
But the truth is, you're very jobless.
Get something doing with your life undecided
Re: The New Face Of Nairaland by sinebaba(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
decode55:
I'm not gonna "like" or "share" your post.

But the truth is, you're very jobless.

Get something doing with your life undecided
Re: The New Face Of Nairaland by kazzonline: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dude nairaland is still d same,ur uc web changed it theme and am pretty sure u know dis,chanfe ur theme back! Or free it if u enjoy dat user interface
Re: The New Face Of Nairaland by alnino94(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2015
kazzonline:
Dude nairaland is still d same,ur uc web changed it theme and am pretty sure u know dis,chanfe ur theme back! Or free it if u enjoy dat user interface

I didn't say it changed o
I meant the new face of Nairaland On my browser ....the face I gave it tho

And for the record I enjoy it like that

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Ipad 4 Wifi Only 16GB For Sale(SOLD) / Enjoy The Best Deal On This LED TV / Tecno Camom C8 Few Days Used.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.