Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nokia 3310 Celebrates 15 Years - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 3310 Celebrates 15 Years (411 Views)

Nokia 3310 Finally Launched With 3G Support: Price, Features / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 / That Moment The Demand For The Nokia 3310 Is Higher Than The LG G6 & Xperia XZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 3310 Celebrates 15 Years by djl(m): 1:15am On Sep 07, 2015
What comes to your mind at the mention of Nokia 3310? Is it a phone that is so rugged and tough as brick? Or a phone that has an apparent indestructible, long battery life?

Well, if the answer is either one of what is mentioned above, then, you are not far from the truth. To some though, it is the interesting game, Snake II.

Nokia 3310 was announced on September 1, 2000, and released towards the end of same year. The phone was so successful in the market that it sold 126 million units worldwide.

The phone was well known for its compactness and it has monophonic ring tones that has users reminiscing about the mobile today, and also comparing it to today's smartphones.

Nokia 3310 had a monochrome display and had many features and utilities that were rare for the time like a calculator, a reminder function, a stop watch etc. Never to be forgotten are also the four games in the phone. Games like Space impart, Bantumi, Pairs II, and the much addictive Snake II.

Many users maintain that Nokia 3310 is the greatest phone of all time and its battery is unrivalled by today's iPhone

If there were to be a hall of fame for phones no doubt Nokia 3310 would have a good spot in the list.

http://hotfixtech..com.ng/2015/09/nokia-3310-celebrates-15-years.html?m=1

Re: Nokia 3310 Celebrates 15 Years by gidola(m): 1:18am On Sep 07, 2015
D biggest boys own this phone back in d days in unilorin, they might not load for weeks, always flashing d phone at d slightest opportunity...how time flies
Re: Nokia 3310 Celebrates 15 Years by lekjons(m): 2:28am On Sep 07, 2015
once fell from my hand into boiling water, a message still entered(still in the water), but the phone gave a bubble-like kinda sound!
Re: Nokia 3310 Celebrates 15 Years by possibilita(m): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2015
Wow this fone?e save ma life den wen I pit it in my pocket and a car hit me to my suppris d fone block am,iyaaa,I even remember playing space impact with high volume(dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim) d next tin I knew I was flying from upstairs and fell on the fone what?it didn't break,there was even a time while taking water from our drum the fone jst fell into the drum and I left it and went to bath 3 days later I heard it ringing in the Drum wow it was as if the fone uses gas mask and water energy to recharge na wa oh diz fone no b here.

Click share if u used this fone and Like if u played space impact or Snake II
Re: Nokia 3310 Celebrates 15 Years by djl(m): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2015
possibilita:
Wow this fone?e save ma life den wen I pit it in my pocket and a car hit me to my suppris d fone block am,iyaaa,I even remember playing space impact with high volume(dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim) d next tin I knew I was flying from upstairs and fell on the fone what?it didn't break,there was even a time while taking water from our drum the fone jst fell into the drum and I left it and went to bath 3 days later I heard it ringing in the Drum wow it was as if the fone uses gas mask and water energy to recharge na wa oh diz fone no b here.

Click share if u used this fone and Like if u played space impact or Snake II

Like seriously, your comment really cranked me up
Re: Nokia 3310 Celebrates 15 Years by possibilita(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2015
K but that fone is a tough sonofabitch

(1) (Reply)

HP LAPTOP For Sale / 3d Touch Is Appleā€™s New Secret Weapon / I Need A Wired Landline In Lagos Or Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.