Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back (1629 Views)

Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Timaya Apologises To Peter Okoye's Fans Over His Controversial Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by Airforce1(m): 4:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Since HKN act, B-Red announced his collaboration with Konvict founder, Akon, on a song titled ‘Cucumber‘, not a few have been looking forward to the song’s release.

As months roll by since the announcement however, B-Red hasn’t stopped daily posts about the impending release of the song, an act which has made his fans and followers impatient.

Fans have constantly been attacking the singer over the delay in the release of the song, and it seems B-Red has just about had enough of the abuse.

Taking to his instagram page today, September 6, B-Red instructed fans who aren’t satisfied with his promotion of the song to simply ‘unfollow’ him. He wrote;

“If u have a problem with me #CUCUMBER PLS U CAN UNFOLLOW ME TNX”

He however got tons of abuse from his followers over the post, as some felt he was being too arrogant.

Check out some of the responses below;

http://nexthop.com.ng/b-red-hits-out-at-impatient-fans-over-cucumber-song-fans-hit-back/

Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by Tbillz(m): 4:39am On Sep 07, 2015
grin B-red
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by missdebs(f): 4:52am On Sep 07, 2015
lol, abeg make we hear word, even if bred do song with r-kelly, e no fit blow

2 Likes

Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by CICERO09(m): 5:09am On Sep 07, 2015
Space owned
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by Akeelahtunez(m): 5:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Sum nigerians and dere derogatory remarks d guy is trying 2make it ,he shd be supportted not pulled down,as if does broke peeps exchanging words with him wudnt give anything 2b davido's dancer

1 Like

Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by Lilshorecords(m): 6:05am On Sep 07, 2015
Everybody knows music isnt for BRED. Even GOD knows.

2 Likes

Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by odinese(m): 6:07am On Sep 07, 2015
...that guy is f*****g annoying.. I hate him with a lotta passion;!

1 Like

Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by Airforce1(m): 6:07am On Sep 07, 2015
Lilshorecords:
I want to hear you sing dude
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by odinese(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
Sum nigerians and dere derogatory remarks d guy is trying 2make it ,he shd be supportted not pulled down,as if does broke peeps exchanging words with him wudnt give anything 2b davido's dancer

That n***a feeling to handsome ain't ready make it. All he does is to appear in videos like a vixen.

1 Like

Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by pretydiva(f): 6:39am On Sep 07, 2015
B-red is not destined 2 b a musician,its as simple as abc...he better go look 4 he real real talent b4 it becomes 2 late 4 him

1 Like

Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by Lilshorecords(m): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2015
Airforce1:

I told you motherfucker it was more than the music.
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by Airforce1(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Lilshorecords:
I told you motherfucker it was more than the music.
is this a "beef" or what?

Ok i understand.. .. you mad cuz you got songs you want to promote right here and nobody is giving you the attention you needed like they gave me right
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2015
I like this guy

Airforce1:
is this a "beef" or what?
Ok i understand.. .. you mad cuz you got songs you want to promote right here and nobody is giving you the attention you needed like they gave me right

grin grin
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2015
pretydiva:
B-red is not destined 2 b a musician,its as simple as abc...he better go look 4 he real real talent b4 it becomes 2 late 4 him
huh
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2015
Even Satan no wan hear anything B.red wan sing.
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by iheanyi40(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2015
b red sha, make em release d song na undecided
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by player007(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2015
missdebs:
cheesy
missdebs:
That's Mean na haba!!!!!
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by wheesin(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2015
Airforce1:

I dnt think he wants to hear you sing either. The two of you are wack.. You guys are such a diva undecided

4 Likes

Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by ellahzy(f): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2015
in as much as I don't like hating people, I just have to hate this guy embarassed
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by Blesyneojb: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2015
Lilshorecords:

darling u just hit the nail on the head
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by 400billionman: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2015
I cannot remember when i stopped idolizing people.

Please, what is Bread, sorry B-red. ?
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2015
its not that music aint for him he just thinks errybody is his hater

He shd learn to accomodate people and kno that not errybody can be like u not errybody will like u

yoruba will say *ero buruku ti o wa ninu wan lo delay won*
Meaning
its d evil nd hatred thought in their minds thats delaying their progress
Its wats one bliv in that works for onr

Same goes with him
He shd start thinkin everybody loves him
even davido no dey talk of haters too mch na nd errybody loves him with his voice na

1 Like

Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by Buho(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2015
B-red no be dat gumming body wey dey pester davido for almost all in music videos
Re: B-red In War Of Words With Fans Over "Cucumber" Song, Fans Hit Back by Airforce1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

South African Girl Comes For Yoruba Men In Cape Town, See What She Did To Them / Star Wars Actor, John Boyega Flaunts His Nigerian Roots At Racists / Tiwa Savage Performs Wearing A Sack Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.