Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

A Social Network For Your Music Career. Free Upload Of Music, Videos, Sales Ads - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Social Network For Your Music Career. Free Upload Of Music, Videos, Sales Ads (600 Views)

Top Ten Music Videos Featuring Nigerian Politicians. / Free Upload On Njwradio.cf Officially Open For Artist / Things You Should Do Now To Begin Your Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Social Network For Your Music Career. Free Upload Of Music, Videos, Sales Ads by padypadyng(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2015
My education faced a whole lot of setback due to my dream of becoming a music legend, I know I got sweet voice and I know my fans always like me to sing, but I was just alone, even out of all the possibilities on the internet there was no money to promote my songs online, but that was the problem of yesterday.

Today http://padypady.com have giving me a whole new possibilities and opportunity to dream bigger, I can now upload my music, videos, sales Ads and write a review about myself for FREE on a network of music lovers and also have my songs appear on all the greatest search engine. It may seem unbelievable but to share the truth is why your ready this.

Padypady.com allows FREE upload of music Mp3, videos, youtube Videos, sales Ads and it has its own short URL system that allows you to share you beautiful link on social and drive traffic to you content, it enables your fans to play your songs even without downloading them, it has both desktop and mobile version and it gives you what, Facebook, youtube, nairaland etc can not give you; the ability to place ads for Free.

Padypady.com is waiting to introduce you to the world

(1) (Reply)

HOT BANG! Larykul – Rotate (@larykul1) / Music Studio For Hire. Giveaway Price For Producers / Nominations For The COSON Song Awards 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.