Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Jonathan – Adesina And Oteh’s Appointment Shows I Had A Good Economic Team - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jonathan – Adesina And Oteh’s Appointment Shows I Had A Good Economic Team (283 Views)

Donald Trump Appoints Nigerian Adebayo Ogunlesi, Member Of His Economic Team. / PMB, Jonathan, Adesina, Elumelu Among 100 Most Influential Africans / PMB, Jonathan, Adesina, Elumelu Among 100 Most Influential Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan – Adesina And Oteh’s Appointment Shows I Had A Good Economic Team by watchdognewsnet: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2015
The immediate past President, Goodluck Jonathan has stated that the emergence of Dr Akinwumi Adesina as President of the African Development Bank, AfDB, and Ms. Arunma Oteh as Treasurer/ Vice President of the World Bank is an indication that he had the best economic team.

Jonathan in separate letters of congratulations to both Dr. Adesina and Ms. Oteh, which he personally signed, described them as high achievers and Nigeria’s worthy ambassadors.

For more News update please visit www.watchdognews.net
Re: Jonathan – Adesina And Oteh’s Appointment Shows I Had A Good Economic Team by christinie(f): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2015
Absolutely correct.

(1) (Reply)

Freedom In Starting Over - Give It Time To Heal / Nigeria Football Federation (nff) Appointment 2015/2016‎ / Enjoy The Offer While It Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.