Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real (9485 Views)

Stella Damasus Weighs In On Nigerians Reactions To Super Eagle's Lose And Win / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) / Donjazzy, Olamide And The Headies Saga-charles Novia Weighs In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Scholarnwadimma:
Dat looks fake.Wer is d tip/cap.Y ar dey nt showing d base?
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
hhhh
Scholarnwadimma:
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
[img]
Scholarnwadimma:
[/img]
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
[s][img]
Scholarnwadimma:
[/img][/s]
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
[center]
vascable:

The man who claims he has the world’s largest penis has weighed his manhood to prove it’s real.
Super-endowed Roberto Esquivel Cabrera claims he has an 18.9-inch penis – and has even used a pair of weighing scales to prove it.In footage obtained by TMZ, the 52-year-old placed his privates into a sock to check just how hefty it is – and it weighed in at a staggering 2.2 pounds.
Roberto says he can’t hold down a girlfriend because women are scared to have sex with him.
He was deported from the USA to Saltillo in 2011 and lives alone in a room given to him by his brothers.
He also survives on social assistance and scavenges for food and materials on waste dumps.
He has no friends and wherever he goes he says people shun him.

Checkout some unclad screenshots I got from the video here:- http://vascable.com/man-with-the-worlds-longest-pens-weighs-it-on-scales-to-prove-its-realphotos/
[/center]
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
yghhuh yghhuh yghhuh
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
kkkkkkkk
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
njcjvidvknvkdbvk
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by Eniqurl(f): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
pbs4real:
baby wat re u doing here? shocked
Ermm Nothing grin
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by Eniqurl(f): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Wetin holy for here now? undecided undecided
His thing undecided
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by pbs4real(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Eniqurl:
Ermm Nothing grin
u are too innocent for this oooh grin
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Eniqurl:
Holy shiit! shocked
Wait till u see my own,gringringrin
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by pbs4real(m): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Eniqurl:
His thing undecided
baby his thing kwa shocked
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by kinglekan: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Eniqurl:
His thing undecided

So ur thing must be holy too? I like holy things. grin
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by vascable: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2015
jbbnlliyhbo bad boy releases private photos of sugar mama because she disappointed him
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by Eniqurl(f): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2015
kinglekan:

So ur thing must be holy too? I like holy things. grin
Very holy cheesy I like holy things too grin
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by Eniqurl(f): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2015
pbs4real:
u are too innocent for this oooh grin
Yes boo buh u my teacher nah
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by Eniqurl(f): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

Wait till u see my own,gringringrin
Big things scare shiit outta me Ion wahn see it tongue
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eniqurl:
But u can handle it now.gringrin c'mon!i promise it wont bite,unless
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by Eniqurl(f): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

But u can handle it now.gringrin c'mon!i promise it wont bite,unless
hehehe am not doen oh
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
(
Eniqurl:
hehehe am not doen oh
U just broke ma rat. sadsadsadsad
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by ajepako(f): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Afrocandy,

Cossy Ojiako

Una food don land oh...

grin grin
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by pbs4real(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eniqurl:
Yes boo buh u my teacher nah
buh we ve nt gotin to this module yet or u re learning ahead
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by pbs4real(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eniqurl:
so u have see one b4? shocked
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by Eniqurl(f): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
pbs4real:
buh we ve nt gotin to this module yet or u re learning ahead
Am learning ahead cheesy
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by kinglekan: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eniqurl:
Very holy cheesy I like holy things too grin

Aha!!! Can I come and pay homage. grin grin

Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by Eniqurl(f): 12:32am On Sep 10, 2015
kinglekan:

Aha!!! Can I come and pay homage. grin grin
Cum na tongue
Re: Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real by kinglekan: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Eniqurl:
Cum na tongue

Oh! How I wish she really meant that. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) / I Regret Marrying Ayo Adesanya- Omogoriola Hassan / Sara Baartman:-the Woman With The Biggest Backside In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.