Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness (4610 Views)

Invest Your Money In Haulage And Make Good Returns Monthly / Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business / Make Millions In Haulage Truck Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by Rooneyboy(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2015
Where do u come in
Where do I come in
How much are we to invest
Are we putting resources together to acquire trucks
Let me know ur terms and what u really want.

1 Like

Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by thickscomputers(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
web20:
No, this cant do the work? but you can convert it to commercial and get weekly return
How Much Can I Get A Weekly Basics On This Without Seat.
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by web20: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2015
thickscomputers:
How Much Can I Get A Weekly Basics On This Without Seat.

N20,000 weekly

1 Like

Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by thickscomputers(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
web20:

N20,000 weekly
Pls Where Exactly Is That. Am Ready If The Work Is Constantly
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by web20: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
thickscomputers:
Pls Where Exactly Is That. Am Ready If The Work Is Constantly

you can whatsapp me on 07055896391, let's talk
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by thickscomputers(m): 5:24am On Oct 05, 2015
web20:

you can whatsapp me on 07055896391, let's talk
Ok I Will Tell The Guy Incharge To Call You. He Is Not On Whatsapp.
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by princehabyb(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
you can put an initial seed capital of N6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating incomes to you with little work,you can earn 1,320 daily and can increased up to N16,500 to more than N33,000weekly without selling anything..
Now i want to form a strong team of 6 people whose desires are hot enough to make this real& are also ready to risk their onetime payment of N6,600 into this business opportunity
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by actoor(m): 1:31am On Oct 07, 2015
princehabyb:
you can put an initial seed capital of N6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating incomes to you with little work,you can earn 1,320 daily and can increased up to N16,500 to more than N33,000weekly without selling anything..
Now i want to form a strong team of 6 people whose desires are hot enough to make this real& are also ready to risk their onetime payment of N6,600 into this business opportunity

If I may ask, what kind of business would that be?
If Guinea, Am interested.
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by web20: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
what is it about?
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by web20: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
ok...
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by Kakayaraznits(m): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Mcleo007:

Jeep can push cargo goods. What part of Lagos are you?

Im located at Egbeda area. Any offer?
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2015
This 15 Tons Ivecco Truck Is Available To Work Any Where

Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by web20: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
owonoko:
This 15 Tons Ivecco Truck Is Available To Work Any Where
please call we chat on whatsapp 07055896391. thanks
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by thickscomputers(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2015
web20:

please call we chat on whatsapp 07055896391. thanks
Pls Can This Bus Get Work In That Cartoon Company, becos It Has No Seat To Do The Commercial Work, If It Can Be Use For Light Load, Pls By Monday I Will Be There Pls.

Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by web20: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
thickscomputers:
Pls Can This Bus Get Work In That Cartoon Company, becos It Has No Seat To Do The Commercial Work, If It Can Be Use For Light Load, Pls By Monday I Will Be There Pls.

so sorry, this your bus can not do the job.thank you
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by web20: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
thank you
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by web20: 12:49am On Nov 25, 2015
thank u
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by philemonokukwe: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
job vacancy: Graphics Designer needed

call: 08068701589
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by nonnystar(f): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
princehabyb:
how am interested
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by leuman: 1:48am On Jul 25, 2016
Pls I need business ideas of what to do with a Mitsubishi L200 pick-up truck. I reside in Lagos and will prefer an idea for Lagos axis. Thanks
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by Christie171(f): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
GA03:
Hi, ve trucks. Though m based in London but my manager is in Lagos and helps to keep things going. Would like to know more about what sort of haulage partner you are looking for and also how your terms work. Thanks
hello sir. do you still have the trucks? I really need a job. you might be of help to me. thank you
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by Flexzy01(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
I'm very much interested if the door is still open!
Kindly let me kno hw far u've gone seeking other investors/ patners. How do I come in?
Thanks! Await 2 hear frm u soon
Re: Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 24, 2017
HAULAGE EXCHANGE EXPERT
Haulage Exchange is a tried and tested ‘trade-only’ platform for same-day haulage and express freight delivery operators. We help our member businesses to improve their efficiency, gain new clients and forge long-lasting business relationships in the industry.
Are you a TRUCK/TRAILER DRIVER looking for job?

Did you own a Truck/Trailer looking for a driver?

Did you have loads or goods anywhere in Nigeria and you need our service?

Did you own a faulty trucks that needs repair?

Did you want to monitor your truck and driver at same time in real-time?

Did you want to buy trucks or Tyre?
If yes is your answer then we @ haulage exchange is the solution

We have different trucks that we make use of, to deliver your goods locally.
We have trucks that can run both local and interstate for oil and gas.
Talk to us today, let reason together how we can be of help
Call/Whatsapp us on 08144758217, visit us @ www.haulageexchange.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Lottery,sports Gambling And Gaming Licence In Nigeria / FG Blames IBB's Administration For Our Economic Problems / COT Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.