Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? (3512 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Pictured With Phyno & Omawumi / Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) / Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by jiggaz(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Omawumi is a very talented Nigerian songbird. I love her voice and dexterity in singing. After topping so many Charts in Nigeria and beyond, it seems the sun is setting on Omawumi's music career.

I know she gave birth and all that but before that, she was no longer buzzing & topping the charts like before. Her last hit was MEGBELE which was last year or last two years.

So Nairalanders, do you think the sun has set on Omawumi's Career or does she have another chance to comeback and hit it Big?

Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by Oruemu(f): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
I don't think it has, she might be working on something
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by woky: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
the poster above me maybe right.
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by Teeboy22(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
she is now married...so she needs to do some family tins... u Know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by pretydiva(f): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op I think d sun has set on ur career undecided
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by jiggaz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oruemu:
I don't think it has, she might be working on something
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by amicableSavage: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
pretydiva:
Op I think d sun has set on ur career undecided
haba. Op asked a question. Don't be inflictive on ur ans.
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by amicableSavage: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
I hope she springs up fast sha

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by jiggaz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
amicableSavage:
i pray too

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by potolistic(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
If the sun sets or rises on her career who e help? And how e concern me
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by jiggaz(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2015
potolistic:
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by jiggaz(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2015
amicableSavage:
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by jiggaz(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
potolistic:
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by DNBStories: 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
She will be back! I hope so.
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by jiggaz(m): 6:48am On Nov 01, 2015
DNBStories:
She will be back! I hope so.
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by nuelzy: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2015
op slap don dey hungry u

i can see it
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by jiggaz(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2015
nuelzy:
op slap don dey hungry u i can see it
grin
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by goldbim(f): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2015
nuelzy:
op slap don dey hungry u

i can see it
lol,I can't stop laffn cos u just said my mind..leave OP alone oo,till omawunmi sends him slap..we can't come and start reading stories dt touches d heart o.*jst kidding*lol
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by nuelzy: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
goldbim:
lol,I can't stop laffn cos u just said my mind..leave OP alone oo,till omawunmi sends him slap..we can't come and start reading stories dt touches d heart o.*jst kidding*lol
no mind am grin
Re: Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? by jiggaz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
goldbim:
Heheheheeee. grin

(1) (Reply)

Aft Many Years In Belgium,nigerian Man Returns Home Witbundles Ofoutdated Naira / Janet Jackson Steps Out Looking A Little Different, Swollen! (photos) / Forever 16 - Regina Daniels flaunts her chest tattoo in new photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.