Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Debate "economic Made Down Is It The Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Or Man Mad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debate "economic Made Down Is It The Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Or Man Mad (668 Views)

The Chronicles Of Chill 4:biblical Prophecy Of The Current Woes Of Linda Ikeji. / River Turns Red In China - Biblical Prophecy? / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate "economic Made Down Is It The Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Or Man Mad by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2009
PLS. CAN ANY ONE COMMENT ON THIS ESSAY "ECONOMIC MADE DOWN IS IT THE FULFILLMENT OF BIBLICAL PROPHECY OR MAN MADE
OPPOSE OR SUPPORT
THANKS, HOPE 4RM U,
Re: Debate "economic Made Down Is It The Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Or Man Mad by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2009
I BEG MAKE ONA SHAKE BODY
PLS. I NEED UR CONTRIBUTION
THANKS
Re: Debate "economic Made Down Is It The Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Or Man Mad by vanitty: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2009
~don't you mean . . . economic melt down is the fulfilment of biblical prophecy or man made~?

Even though it was prophesied in the bible

"In the final days, there will be difficult times. Men will be lovers of self, and lovers of money. They will disobey their parents. They will be boastful, arrogant, and unloving. They will be lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God"

But how is one to know if the prophecy was about this recession or a latter one in the future?

I feel it is man made by greedy people, reckless spending e.t.c and also in the sense that some decisions were made that had unforeseen result and became disastrous.
Re: Debate "economic Made Down Is It The Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Or Man Mad by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2009
THANKS YOU I GET A CLIU 4RM U . BUT CAN A LOVER OF MONEY AND LOVER OF ONE SELF COURSE ECONOMIC BRAKE DOWN

MORE CONTRIBUTION
THANKS
Re: Debate "economic Made Down Is It The Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Or Man Mad by vanitty: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2009
Ok let me try and explain

For an economic to thrive, money has to be readily available. But what happens when the bank is broke, they can no longer lend money to businesses e.t.c meaning business fails, people are out of job, start getting benefits e.t.c.

That is exactly what happened bankers were gambling and investing in the markets and were giving out mortgage / loans to people that couldn’t continue making payments to the bank

So you can say “love of money ” in the context that the consumers that borrowed more than they could avoid or needed in a way contributed to the recession and also the bankers that took irresponsible risks and didn’t really care who they were lending money too as long as they get their fat bonuses e.t.c
Re: Debate "economic Made Down Is It The Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Or Man Mad by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2009
fulfillment of prophecy.
Re: Debate "economic Made Down Is It The Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Or Man Mad by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2009
really?
Re: Debate "economic Made Down Is It The Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Or Man Mad by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2009
i think so.
Re: Debate "economic Made Down Is It The Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Or Man Mad by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2009
From my basic point of assessment, the risen of the Economic catastrophe might not have been emphatically stated in the Bible by God, but its been manifested thru man by God. It all stand to be / mean what the bible sumed up in one word.
The world is in stages according to the Bible fulfilmen.
Re: Debate "economic Made Down Is It The Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Or Man Mad by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2009
But do u kw dat the bible says dat their is going 2 b a strang things on d last day & of which we ar in right now. Is dat not a biblical prophecy? Worst things aplin here and their and wil ar blaming d government.

(1) (Reply)

Bart Ehrman Talks About Christianity, The Gospel, Jesus And His Deconversion / The Dawn Of Creation - Watch Out For Adam & Eve Behind The Apple Tree. / At What Cost To God / Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.