Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Purple Orchid Is A Scam - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Purple Orchid Is A Scam (1964 Views)

9 Purple Aso Ebi Styles 2016 / Correct Names Of All Colour Shades---it Is Lilac Not Light Purple(pics) / Beautiful And Lovely Lace Gown Style With Purple Head Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purple Orchid Is A Scam by lalaray: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
please beware of purple orchid shoes. yes the woman sells or would I say use to sell nice shoes. she collected money from me for over two weeks now and she has refused to send the shoes or refund my money . I paid through the account number she sent to me, delicate treasures limited Account number 0122995131 diamond the sum of 21000 on the 26th of August 2015 and called her to confirm the payment . since then she has stopped picking my calls. please don't send any money to her , meanwhile I've bought at least 5 pairs of shoes from her in the past. her phone numbers are 08174746554, and 09093611328. her store is at oyin jolayemi street Victoria island
Re: Purple Orchid Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Looks like we are in the season of scamming on this Fashion section. First it was Jennyluv, now is Purple Orchid.

Omashe o.

1 Like

Re: Purple Orchid Is A Scam by byvan03: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Make sure your seller isn't involved in any life threatening misfortune before you conclude, with address people close by can check her out. People fall sick, people die....God forbid is the later.

Anything outside the reasons above is scam!! Chai!!better no be scam oooo!!! Make una no spoil business for real peeps nah angry.
Re: Purple Orchid Is A Scam by udysweet(f): 2:51am On Sep 08, 2015
Nawa o,dis pple will ruin things for us legitimate pple trying to grow further here on NL! If uav issues afta recevin payment and cnt go on wit d order,pls explain to d clients! Dis isn't fair at all
Re: Purple Orchid Is A Scam by ifyalways(f): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2015
OP since u know her shop address did u try visiting ?

Not holding brief for the accused ( I don't even know her or him) but perhaps something bigger/ worst made her or him unreachable via phone. Eg: health, stolen phone, blocked number.

Are there no other venues of communicating with him or her?
Re: Purple Orchid Is A Scam by lalaray: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
well I don't reside in Lagos and nothing is wrong with her, she picked her call wen I called her with a friend's line and immediately ended the call when she realised it was me. please you guys should help me beg her to refund my money. I beg
Re: Purple Orchid Is A Scam by ifyalways(f): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
O ga oo.

Nigerians ,if you must shop online, do POD or nothing. I can't stress this enough. Seems everyone is crazy and chasing this money without conscience.

Which number exactly at Oyin Jaye? It's been sometime I passed there but I frankly can't recal ever seeing a boutique on that street. How are u sure there is a shop there sef?
Re: Purple Orchid Is A Scam by byvan03: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2015
Now that's terrible!!people have really sold themselves to money, no matter how little. Imagine risking disgrace over 21000? Sorry OP, it's obvious you have just been scammed angry.
Re: Purple Orchid Is A Scam by byvan03: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Purple orchid this is downright wickedness! Have a heart, how can you do this to someone that trusted you without even knowing you .I know you certainly will be viewing as a guest but mind you that OP's 21000 will not fill your stomach, it will make you more hungry. Online Scammers make una have mercy on innocent buyers nah angry.
Re: Purple Orchid Is A Scam by lalaray: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
she is still defrauding other people
Re: Purple Orchid Is A Scam by ifyalways(f): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
lalaray:
she is still defrauding other people
Did you ever get your money back, how was this resolved or you've "left it for God" ?
Re: Purple Orchid Is A Scam by lalaray: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Forwhere? I couldn't locate her. I don lef am for God oh
Re: Purple Orchid Is A Scam by aieromon(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
lalaray:
Forwhere? I couldn't locate her. I don lef am for God oh

What is the username?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Sew A Wedding Gown / Buy Authentic Designer And Top Retail Brand Bags And Shoes @tesori Fashion House / Pure Talents!! Lagos Barber Draw, Wizkid & 2pac With Clipper On Customers Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.