Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho (1298 Views)

See How PDP Defaced Multi-million Naira Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo (PHO / How Can I Track A Stolen Laptop? / Make Free Calls On Your Device (pc, Android, Ios And Bb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho by michadej: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
How do I track messages and calls on my boyfriend phone without touching the phone
Re: How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho by dejavski(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gerrarahia mehn.. U wan spoil market abi?
Re: How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho by banjicom(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
angry haha! Aunty Madam take am easy now! You will only end up breaking your own heart.
Re: How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
it's easy dear, just touch the phone's screen on your left niqqle three and shout his name three times and thank me later dear.
Re: How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
michadej:
How do I track messages and calls on my boyfriend phone without touching the phone
I wish I can know that ur boyfriend make I tell am say he don get in house C. I. D
Re: How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
michadej:
I wish I can know that ur boyfriend make I tell am say he don get in house C. I. D
Re: How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
By minding your business.
Re: How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho by alex81(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
I no fit laff. cheesy grin I know one way sha....

Consult ifa!
Re: How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho by alex81(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho by Lexusgs430: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
michadej:

If it has got to this stage of tracking, the relationship has lost its appeal !!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
u dont need it sis...

#SupportTkomzy
Re: How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho by Beetee1(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2015
So u think your boyfriend is cheating on you when you are not married undecided?
how are u so sure that it's not you cheating by dating another lady boy friend (fiancee) if available grin.
Do not copy information that is not yours by you tapping into his call as that is called CHEATING grin in the examination hall.
So, you are indirectly accusing the guy of cheating when you may be cheating and intending to cheat cheesy.
Please wait for your time embarassed...
If he's yours, no one can take him. Avoid heart attack oooooooo tongue
But if u insist u want to have heart attack, u can beep me on 0802800551c. you can ask for 'c' as an agreement to the terms and Conditions.

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Your Eyes From Computer Screen Hurt / Neatly UK Used Toshiba Protege Core I3 Laptop / USA Used HP Elitebook 840 G1 Intel Core-i5 + Backlit Keyboard-SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.