Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do (1310 Views)

Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion / 12 Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do And Consider Normal / 7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by ruggedtimi(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
1.Tearing your clothes

Leviticus 10:6 reads:

“And Moses said unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons, Uncover not your heads, neither rend your clothes; lest ye die, and lest wrath come upon all the people: but let your brethren, the whole house of Israel, bewail the burning which the LORD hath kindled.”

Translation: patoranking, female musicians and nollywood actresses(and their fans) their jeans and horrible T-shirts have done enough damage already.
2.Eating “weird” little animals
Leviticus 11:28–29 reads:

“These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind, and the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole.”

Translation: I don’t know about you guys but I am French. That means I’ve eaten enough snails to book a ticket stLeviticus 11:28–29 reads:

“These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind, and the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole.”

Translation: I don’t know about you guys but I am an ijaw man. That means I’ve eaten enough snails to book a ticket straight to hell.raight to hell.

3.Getting tattooed

Leviticus 19:28 reads:

“Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.”

Translation: The little love sign u tattoed on ur neck has ultimately condemned you eternally.

4. Getting remarried after getting divorced

Mark 10:11–12 reads:

“Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.”

Translation: I truly feel sorry for Chris okotie right now.

5. Women wearing sexy clothes

Timothy 2:9 reads:

“I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety.”

Translation: This one should make every insecure, jealous husband and boyfriend happy.
6. Gossiping

leviticus 19:16 reads:

“Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbor; I am the LORD.”

Translation: Say what you wanna say about your dirty friend or womanizing boss right to their face.
7. Women Speaking in Church
1 Corinthians 14:34 reads:

“Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.”

Translation: A rare moment when even in the twenty-first century a man can tell a woman to shut the hell up and not be accused of being misogynistic and sexist.

8. Being gay and Lesbian

Leviticus 18:22 reads:

“Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.”

Translation: You can be the most kind-hearted, the most generous, the most helpful, the best Christian who won’t commit any of the other sins included in the Bible but your sexual preference makes you an illegal alien . . . from heaven, that is.
9. Wearing polyester, or any other fabric blends.

Leviticus 19:19 reads:
You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.”

Translation: Cristiano Ronaldo is right when he demands his football jerseys be 100 percent cotton. Maybe he knows something we don’t? One way or another, millions of soccer players around the world are in serious trouble

10.Pulling out
Genesis 38:9 reads:
“And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother’s wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.”

Translation: I don’t know how to explain this exactly . . . Just use a condom!

11. Working on sarturday
Exodus 31:14–15 reads:

“Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.”

Translation: Let’s just count and see if there’s a single human being on earth who won’t go to hell over this. You never worked any day of the week anyway.

12. trimming your beard

Leviticus 19:27 reads:

“neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.”

Translation: Just make sure you keep a clean-cut style. No goatee, beards, or mustaches allowed . . . ever.

13. Premarital sex

There’s no point in listing one of the countless chapters and verses in the Bible that states premarital sex is a sin. That’s a fundamental Christian belief so there you go.
Re: MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by immortalcrown(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
The Lord is your strenght in this gospel task.
Re: MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by ladyF(f): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol

Pulling out too? Even the Bible says wisdom is profitable to direct!
Re: MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by ojun50(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
God help us all
Re: MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by johnydon22(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
The Bible also forbids eating Pork, wearing two different fabrics, shell fishes or ones without scales and a thousand and one wonderful activities that man loves.

WTF, we are not jews, we are Africans and the last time i checked each African society has their own norms.

So "Go home bible, you are drunk!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmmm. You think its possible not to do some if not all.

May God help us.
Re: MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2015
space booked
Re: MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 08, 2015
God is angry..
Re: MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by UncleSnr(m): 2:21am On Sep 08, 2015
This is why I preferred hell... Loads of fun there, people go plenty die!

Those going to heaven, hope you all know how to sing hallelujah? Hope you have hallelujah in your voices? Hope you all are ready to fly like witches all day long (sorry forever)?

Go home bible, you are drunk! (In stupor)

1 Like

Re: MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by tartar9(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Everything
Re: MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by Scholar8200(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2015
/
Re: MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by Scholar8200(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2015
/
Re: MUST READ!!13 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do by lampardizik(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2015
Op read the books of Acts the Corinthians well,and you will see that you can now eat anything and wear any sort of fabric

(1) (Reply)

Pope John Paul Secret Intimate Letters To A Married Woman Revealed / Atheists, Why Do You Not Believe In God Despite All The Evidence? / 11 Signs That Tell You Guardian Angel Is Nearby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.