Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs (4964 Views)

Nairalander Project Of Roofing With 0.55mm Aluminium Steptile(ikorodu) / Cost Prize Of Using Shingles Roofing Step Tiles / Bond Steptile Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Abuja Municipal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
good day
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2016
good day all
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
HELLO C
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
hELLO HOW FAR
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Hello
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
hello b
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
hello good A.m
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2016
good day p
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2016
buy quality roofing
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
GRTFUL HEART
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
shingles
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
good days
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
good day.
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by money121(m): 5:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Good days
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2017
hi
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
hu
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hi
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by harrymann(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
STAY AWAY FROM HIM !!!!!,

This guy called 'Rushtec' is a fraud. He is not who i taught he is. All i have received from him is suffering and regret.

I am a Nigerian living in Canada and am building my little house in Nigeria. I contacted this guy called 'Rushtec' here on nairaland to supply and installed my roof, after i might have seen some of the pictures he has posted here online, which he claim is his work. He assured me he was going to give me a good and neat job. He gave me a quotation (see picture below) for supplying and installing 0.45 metcoppo . I am always skeptical doing business online with someone i have not met, but i decided to trust him. bad decision i ever made. I payed him money for the roofing sheet, (about #1.3million), transportation cost (#80,000) which he later requested another #20,000, and part payment for the installation cost.

He sold me 0.4 mm instead of 0.45 mm that i payed for ( this was confirmed by another roofing guy after). His guys came in and did a rush installation for me and left. Now there is leakage everywhere in the house from the poor overlapping they did. I called him to inform this, but he got so upset and blame it on the woodwork. There are tiny holes everywhere in the metcoppo roofing sheet that sold me.

I told him I will post this review, he told me i should go ahead that his online client is only 5%. Very bad thing to say to a client.

My brother , my sister, let my loss be your gain. Stay away from him

Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2017
GOOD DAY!
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2017
Hi
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2017
Hi0
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
hi gi
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
hi, good day
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
hi all
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
j ud
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
good s
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2017
quick get prices
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
HI,
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Greetings
Re: Shingles Steptile Roofing With Varieties Of Colors In Abuja And Its Environs by Rushtec(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
hi. we tank Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of A Twin 4bd/rm Duplex @IBADAN By Dioritestructures / Lands, Houses, And Filling Stations For Sale At Awka / Land and Houses for sale in Lagos island and Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.