Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Regret That I Didn’t Have A University Education-Fuji Act, Kollington Ayinla - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regret That I Didn’t Have A University Education-Fuji Act, Kollington Ayinla (682 Views)

Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Nigerian Music Legend, Kollington Ayinla Strikes A Pose With His Son, Big Sheff / Father & Son! Kollington Ayinla Poses With One Of His Sons [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Regret That I Didn’t Have A University Education-Fuji Act, Kollington Ayinla by Mchayy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Fuji musician Kollington Ayinla opened up to Vanguard in a recent interview with the newspaper on his regret, career and more.

Kollington said he has no regret being a musician but he regret that he didn’t have a university education.

In his words, “I have no regret being a musician but I regret that I didn’t have university education.”

On if he will get a degree before he die, he said “I may be privileged in another lifetime.”

Speaking further, Ayinla said “My children are all educated and some have even ventured into music; but into hip-hop.”

On his advice to upcoming acts, Kollington said “Many young artistes should understand that being focused and dedicated are the only key to success. They should also be careful with women.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/i-regret-that-i-didnt-have-a-university-education-fuji-artiste-kollington-ayinla/

(1) (Reply)

TY Bello Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Twin Boys / Stella Damasus Invading California With Lover Daniel Ademinokan(photos) / Iyanya Going On A Date With Nigerian Lady And It Has Got Everyone Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.