Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second (1305 Views)

Strictly Ugly Gals Come Here 2 Share Ur BBM Pin / Anybody Seen *hauwa* / I'm Looking For A Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by AloyEmeka9: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2009
You women are the best behaved women on nairaland. Will y'all marry my three younger brothers and a cousin please?. Just say yes and I will perform your traditional wedding rites on this thread immideiately. cheesy cheesy cheesy

There is nothing that pleases the lord like a well behaved virtuous woman. Una mama raise una well well.
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Moyola(f): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2009
Hehe!!
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by AloyEmeka9: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2009
You too.
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by StrStruck(f): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2009
Their bride prices are pretty high.
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by AloyEmeka9: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2009

Their bride prices are pretty high.
Trust me I got enough to feed the nation. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2009
@ALOY

U be mumu. . . Is it that toyinrayo that talks like a biatch that's well behaved? Kuku tell them you're looking to hook up with one of them. don't judge people by their posts, anuofia! At your age, you should know there are lots of female pretenders on cyber island. Ozuai! tongue
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by AloyEmeka9: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2009
@ALOY

U be mumu. . . Is it that toyinrayo that talks like a biatch that's well behaved? Kuku tell them you're looking to hook up with one of them. don't judge people by their posts, anuofia! At your age, you should know there are lots of female pretenders on cyber island. Ozuai!
Show me proof and i will disqualify her. I have never seen her curse here before besides Osisi will be their mother in law and if she misbehaves, she'll put her straight.
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2009
jassie:

@ALOY

U be mumu. . . Is it that toyinrayo that talks like a biatch that's well behaved? Kuku tell them you're looking to hook up with one of them. don't judge people by their posts, anuofia! At your age, you should know there are lots of female pretenders on cyber island. Ozuai! tongue
see me see trouble o.
lmao, your own pankare never finished.
I have a new cain for you.
Misbehave again and see if you don't get it.

@Aloy.Emeka

Just tell us you want to make tpia jealous tongue
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by AloyEmeka9: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka

Just tell us you want to make tpia jealous
Chineke ekwla ife ojooo. I won't even recommend Tpia to osama Bin laden.
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2009
Is aloyemeka related to Lamidi-obi and Deepzone?

They have a way of coming up with threads that are so similar in thought pattern
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Chineke ekwla ife ojooo. I won't even recommend Tpia to osama Bin laden.
Aloy, oya, nobody dey here to hear us.
Okay, maybe olofofo jassie, but wetin he go do. tongue

Tell me the truth, you have a thing for tpia wink
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by AloyEmeka9: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2009

They have a way of coming up with threads that are so similar in thought pattern
God forbid bad thing. na Tpia send you?
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2009
dayokanu:

grin grin grin

Mask is beginning to fall.
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by AloyEmeka9: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2009
Tell me the truth, you have a thing for tpia
Na Tpia dey follow me around oh.  Check our battle threads . If she thinks i go marryam, na april fool be that so.
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Na Tpia dey follow me around oh. Check our battle threads . If she thinks i go marryam, na april fool be that so.
The chic is cool and smart.
I don't blame you for following her and wooing her smiley wink
But no use me to make am jealous.

My husband, dayokanu go kill you o grin grin
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by dayokanu(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2009
ToH,

Was there a mask in the 1st place?. Some things cant be covered. e.g Thought pattern
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by AloyEmeka9: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2009
The chic is cool and smart.
I don't blame you for following her and wooing her
But no use me to make am jealous.

My husband, dayokanu go kill you o
Has he paid your dowry?. Can he afford your shopping?
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by AloyEmeka9: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2009
ToH,

Was there a mask in the 1st place?. Some things cant be covered. e.g Thought pattern
You are right. Add Mohadanma and Quotasystem to your list.
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Has he paid your dowry?. Can he afford your shopping?
Nah, he's too broke to pay my dowry. . . .but our loff na the koko. tongue
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2009
Lol wow
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2009
Lol @toyinrayo. . . I knew that'll make u yak. . . Lol!

@aloy. . .

I hope u know she has about 6 IDs on nairaland. . . na only IBK i fit recommend! adios. . .lol!
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2009
Yea, e seun.
Olofofo tongue
Just put a bandage on your wound, already
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by yme1(f): 1:26am On Apr 06, 2009
this is intereting please dont fail to invite moi when it is time for the weddin

lol
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by tope2000(f): 1:27am On Apr 06, 2009
You women are the best behaved women on nairaland. Will y'all marry my three younger brothers and a cousin please?. Just say yes and I will perform your traditional wedding rites on this thread immideiately.

There is nothing that pleases the lord like a well behaved virtuous woman. Una mama raise una well well

Roflmao . . . . . grin grin grin
Eeya tope is engaged . . .sowwwy cry grin
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by TOYOSI20(f): 1:28am On Apr 06, 2009
ROFL!!!!, this is too funny oo, Nike wetin ur name dey find for here oo?? grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 06, 2009
toyin is married, biko delete her from that your list.
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Treetop20(m): 1:57am On Apr 06, 2009
interesting
why don't you say you want one of them for yourself?
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2009
Treetop20:

interesting
why don't you say you want one of them for yourself?

I already did - Toyin.
Want me to be clearer?
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by dayokanu(m): 3:51am On Apr 07, 2009
I already did - Toyin.
Want me to be clearer?

GBAM!!!!! Approved!!!!
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by Gabry(f): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2009
bloody hell. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by evergreen6: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2009
gabrywyl:

bloody hell. shocked shocked shocked

What is going on here shocked
Tope2000 is taken tongue cheesy

But ibkaye and hauwa is still available.
Re: Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second by tope2000(f): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2009
ever_green:

What is going on here shocked
Tope2000 is taken tongue cheesy

But ibkaye and hauwa is still available.

Yes she is and not by you grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikorodu, Ketu And Mile 12 Singles / Hi / I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.