Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,283 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Finbank: Dont Hit Ur Deposit And Ur Fired - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Finbank: Dont Hit Ur Deposit And Ur Fired (728 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria / She Asked Me To Carry Her Hand Bag, I Refused And She Fired Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finbank: Dont Hit Ur Deposit And Ur Fired by fab1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2009
this tread is not a joke. in the space of one year two friends of mine @ finbank have been fired or to put in their words ADVICED TO RESIGN. What i dont get is where the bank seems to be goin becos after its rebranding it has not shown any growth signs only finding new ways to threaten ppl with targets, ppl watch out!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Link Me Up / Total E&p Help! / Computer Science Graduates, Lets Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.