Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Help Me Review This Website On Pc And Mobile - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Review This Website On Pc And Mobile (684 Views)

Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today / Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / Host your website on HIGH SPEED VPS servers... (ONLY #25K incl design) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Review This Website On Pc And Mobile by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Hey NairalandWebmasters, just finished a website for a client. visit www.setomark.com cc IamGodzilla dhtml Khaynet
Re: Help Me Review This Website On Pc And Mobile by losprince(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2015
The design is ugly
Re: Help Me Review This Website On Pc And Mobile by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: Help Me Review This Website On Pc And Mobile by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2015
losprince:
The design is ugly
how?
Did you check the design on both pc and mobile?
Re: Help Me Review This Website On Pc And Mobile by fattbabakay(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
Hey NairalandWebmasters, just finished a website for a client.
visit www.setomark.com
cc
IamGodzilla
dhtml
Khaynet

makes sense on ma opera...love d colour combo...d only ish I av with it is d navigation menu arrangement
Re: Help Me Review This Website On Pc And Mobile by IamGodzilla: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hey hello,
Good website, but more can be done.
You have the idea of how you want your website to look, but it's not neat enough.
Your header with the logo, on my PC, I don't know if it's across all browsers, looks like is pushed down from the top. This may be part of your design idea, but it doesn't look so cool to me. Try this. take off your green background and see how your website looks.

Your Image Slideshow, either you make it full width to both edges of the browser, remove the black color behind it or make it look better.

Your travels and tours section, some images don't align to the center ...looks like hotel/accommodation is more to the right and image slides left.

and a couple of other things, but take a first step to remove the background image, I do know the secondary color of the website is green. but there are other ways of making it stand out.
Re: Help Me Review This Website On Pc And Mobile by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
fattbabakay:
makes sense on ma opera...love d colour combo...d only ish I av with it is d navigation menu arrangement
thanx for ur contribution
Re: Help Me Review This Website On Pc And Mobile by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
IamGodzilla:
Hey hello,
Good website, but more can be done.
You have the idea of how you want your website to look, but it's not neat enough.
Your header with the logo, on my PC, I don't know if it's across all browsers, looks like is pushed down from the top. This may be part of your design idea, but it doesn't look so cool to me. Try this. take off your green background and see how your website looks.

Your Image Slideshow, either you make it full width to both edges of the browser, remove the black color behind it or make it look better.

Your travels and tours section, some images don't align to the center ...looks like hotel/accommodation is more to the right and image slides left.

and a couple of other things, but take a first step to remove the background image, I do know the secondary color of the website is green. but there are other ways of making it stand out.
thank you very much for ur contribution

(1) (Reply)

Adsense High Paying Keyword / Sagamu Residence: MTN 1gb Data At Affordable Price / Do You Have A Facebook Page Or Instagram Handle For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.