Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers (9558 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Decorates Newly Promoted Officers-photos / The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers / Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers by pretydiva(f): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun

Pls help move this thread to front page. Thanks
Re: The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers by Shascky33: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2022
I wish this thread wil resurface once more, my dad retired as an ACI in February 2020. 12months later he was payed 8.2 mil while my Uncle who retired as a Warrant officer in the army last year recieved 27mil plus his basic salary as pension. So far my pops has abt 7 mil wit pencom and recieves just 66k as pension. He hates obasanjo.
Re: The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers by pretydiva(f): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Shascky33:

I wish this thread wil resurface once more, my dad retired as an ACI in February 2020. 12months later he was payed 8.2 mil while my Uncle who retired as a Warrant officer in the army last year recieved 27mil plus his basic salary as pension. So far my pops has abt 7 mil wit pencom and recieves just 66k as pension. He hates obasanjo.
It's a pity the mod has refused to push this topic to front page. It's well
Re: The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers by Shascky33: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
pretydiva:

It's a pity the mod has refused to push this topic to front page. It's well
I wish seunmsg or mynd44 will do the needful. Anyway, we dey on God sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Fate Of A Mild Stammerer At Job Interviews / What Are The Career Options For A Mechanical Engineer? / Must I Study Medicine Or Pharmacology In Order To Sell Drugs In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.