Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

If U Were Downloading A File And It Fails At Dis Point How Will U Feel - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / If U Were Downloading A File And It Fails At Dis Point How Will U Feel (877 Views)

How Do I Obtain A Web File And Configure The Web System? / How To Extract Audio File From Video File Using VLC Media Player / How To Enable File And Folder Access Auditing On Windows Server 2008 And 2008 R2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were Downloading A File And It Fails At Dis Point How Will U Feel by Samfilo31(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Guys help pls
I was downloading windows 8.1 iso
And my network went down

Re: If U Were Downloading A File And It Fails At Dis Point How Will U Feel by khalhokage(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2015
Won't it just resume when service is back?
Re: If U Were Downloading A File And It Fails At Dis Point How Will U Feel by talk2hb1(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2015
pray undecided undecided
Re: If U Were Downloading A File And It Fails At Dis Point How Will U Feel by guydangerous(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2015
I go first reason the file if it's worthy of re-downloading,if it's worthy that is when I will start crying for the wasted gigs,by the way which phone you de use
Re: If U Were Downloading A File And It Fails At Dis Point How Will U Feel by rottennaija(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
From what I see, you are using UC browser which is good for download and u can also control your downloads very well.

Then 2, does the website support resumed download? If it does, you should not have a problem but for a file that big, the site should support resume download . If it does, then simply click for for resume download and it will.

But if by the time your ntw is back and the session has expired, which is possible. then you can have to go back the download page, click on the file to download again, when it tries to, you will see the url, copy it and come to the file that had stopped download. Check for the properties of the downloaded file, you will see a field that contains the url.

You simply clear the url that was there and paste the new url that you copied, the download should continue from where it stopped.

I hope you understand what I just said.

(1) (Reply)

Used HP Compaq Nx 7400 And Compaq Nx 6310 Available In Very Good Condition At Gi / Who Can Fix This / Upgrading From Window 8.1 To Window 10, Is It Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.