Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram (1379 Views)

Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband / Caption This Photo Of Iyanya And Ben Murray Bruce / Iyanya Unfollows Girlfriend Freda Francis On Instagram & Deletes Her Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by adeyemi97(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Just when y’all were optimistic and hopeful that the Applaudise crooner had found love again, this had to come up. I’m sure the dude will be like “Am i the only one ? What did i ever do to the women of this world?”. Lol, that’s what you get when you’re a “woman’s man”. Lol.
So new Social Media reports have emerged and this time, it focuses on Made Men Music group artiste, Iyanya! A young lady, who is identified as Nkechi on Instagram has called out Iyanya’s new found love, Freda Francis on the Social Network platform.

The lady, who claims to be a resident in the United Kingdom, says she was ‘dating’ the singer the same time as Freda and also that he sleeps with other women.
Obviously, Freda didn’t not want to get involved in the hullabaloo but the lady kept on hitting her.
The brawl though, happened 15 weeks ago and just recently, Iyanya shared a cozy photo of himself with Freda. He presumably did this to show Freda that he has no one else in his life but her.
Their Instagram conversation below:

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by adeyemi97(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
More

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by adeyemi97(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Ladies....... It's Iyanya grin

MAKAVELI OFFSPRING IN THIS MOTHAF*CKER
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by frankay430(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
we don hear
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by donholy28(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Iyanya building up his own team of possible baby mamas
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by Hawlahscho(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2015
sounds like one pained side chick.

but i dont know what attract ladies to this man with short arms and short body.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by adeyemi97(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by vizkiz: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2015
firstEVA:
sounds like one pained side chick.

but i dont know what attract ladies to this man with short arms and short body.

his long heavy dick! I bet you will wanna have a taste of it tongue
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2015
vizkiz:

his long heavy dick! I bet you will wanna have a taste of it tongue
tell me about it, you've felt it too?
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by vizkiz: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2015
firstEVA:
tell me about it, you've felt it too?

biitch! grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2015
I was here
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Iyanya On Her Bed | Calls Out Freda Francis On Instagram by Theyveedo(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2015
Iyanya dancing shokii with ladies heart since 1796

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Says He’s Caitlyn Jenner, Shares Gay Ish Pictures / Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New TEMPTING Photos / Angry Nigerian Fan Assaults Yvonne Nelson At A Party In Ghana!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.