Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

[VIDEO] Woman Reportedly Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [VIDEO] Woman Reportedly Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (399 Views)

Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi / My Husband Films Me During Sex, Leaks Video — Woman / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] Woman Reportedly Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State by buki5: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Residents of Azare, Bauchi State and Nigerians in general are still in shock owing to the news of a woman who reportedly gave birth to slippers.

According to an exclusive NTA report, 25-year-old Amina Usman who had no history of pregnancy was rushed to the Azare General Hospital because she was complaining of movements within her womb.

Some drugs were then prescribed by the Principal Nursing Officer, Ahmad Yaro for her to reduce the pain. According to Yaro, few minutes after Amina was discharged, his attention was called that Amina had been delivered of a slippers.

See Video: http://newspepa.com/video-woman-reportedly-gives-birth-to-slippers-in-bauchi-state-37550
Re: [VIDEO] Woman Reportedly Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State by HitlerGaddafi: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Na this kind news dey always make front page for nairaland. Lalasticlala, where una dey ?
Re: [VIDEO] Woman Reportedly Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State by xamuel17(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
she must have slept with a shoe maker 😕
Re: [VIDEO] Woman Reportedly Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State by breadplanets(f): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Prahahahahhahahahahahahahh....... Wahahahhahahahahahahahaha........ My belle ooo...... Make una leave me o!
Re: [VIDEO] Woman Reportedly Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State by chaarly(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
lol..hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Exceptional Fumigation Services / Exceptional Fumigation And Pest Control Services / The Only Way Forward For Us As A People In 9ja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.