Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Shoutout To Our Fat Women Inside Danfo Bus. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoutout To Our Fat Women Inside Danfo Bus. (416 Views)

Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) / Man Sits On The Bumper Of A Danfo In Lagos (Photo) / Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoutout To Our Fat Women Inside Danfo Bus. by Maximus85(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
I mean no disrespect oooo but I wonder why dem go dey form like say dem no know say na dem no allow us sit comfortably on the four sitters. Dem go con dey carry one kin face like that.

And we sef no go fit tell them. Na to just dey grumble and hiss.

If you've ever found yourself in this situation, abeg share.

I no go #tag anybody but unar know unarsef.
Re: Shoutout To Our Fat Women Inside Danfo Bus. by Redoil: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Maximus85:
I mean no disrespect oooo but I wonder why dem go dey form like say dem no know say na dem no allow us sit comfortably on the four sitters. Dem go con dey carry one kin face like that.

And we sef no go fit tell them. Na to just dey grumble and hiss.

If you've ever found yourself in this situation, abeg share.

I no go #tag anybody but unar know unarsef.

most of the women plying ajah lekki axises are worst esp engeneukwenu and beremx

(1) (Reply)

“some Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Do / The Five Truth Of Life / Www.paywith Capture .com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.