Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Is This Frobel? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Frobel? (758 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Frobel? by JuanDeDios: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
I just found this:

frosbel2:

Hypocritical bigot !

The bible supports sex slaves.

" Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man " - Numbers 31:17-18

"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. Exodus 21:7-11 NLT

1. American Christian soldiers raped and murdered many Iraqi women - fact
2. Lord resistance army has raped and killed thousands of women in Uganda - fact
3. Pastors rape and defile under aged girls, wives and females almost on a weekly basis - fact.

Again, you cannot stereotype a whole group by the actions of some.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2571071/muslims-rape-9-year-old

Sorry, but is this the same Frosbel? Back then when I used to read this section there was this militant Christian soldier who fired from the hips, with "Christ" smoking all over him. Is this the same guy or someone has appropriated the name to take the battle to the Christians?
Re: Is This Frobel? by chukspd: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Is This Frobel? by enilove(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
I think he needs our prayers. Something is truly wrong somehow .
Re: Is This Frobel? by Demmzy15(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
His eyes are open, so be careful when you confront him cheesy
Re: Is This Frobel? by Annunaki(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
I am almost certain it's a fake frosbel
Re: Is This Frobel? by Image123(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
JuanDeDios:
I just found this:

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2571071/muslims-rape-9-year-old

Sorry, but is this the same Frosbel? Back then when I used to read this section there was this militant Christian soldier who fired from the hips, with "Christ" smoking all over him. Is this the same guy or someone has appropriated the name to take the battle to the Christians?

i've always told frosb that he was never a christian, so he didn't even backslide. Not surprised this can come from him. He needed and still needs the true Christ.

1 Like

Re: Is This Frobel? by JuanDeDios: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Image123:

i've always told frosb that he was never a christian, so he didn't even backslide. Not surprised this can come from him. He needed and still needs the true Christ.
So it's the same person. Well, I shouldn't be surprised. Christianity wasn't his first love on NL. Frosbel is passionate like that with anything he sinks his teeth into. He's not your sheeplike religious type of person who sticks with what he's told without questioning things. He has a problem with his temperament but I think his tragic flaw is his failure to realise the reality of SUBJECTIVITY - that whatever we believe or think we know is just a point of view and there is no real way of demonstrating its superiority over other viewpoints. But I hope he doesn't convert to Islam, though. He'd be worse than bin Ladin and Shekau combined. He would line up his entire family, strap everyone, including himself, with bombs and get on a plane to America or Saudi Arabia.

On the bolded, I guess everyone can have his own subjective definition of who a "Christian" is, as is usually the case in these matters. I think what you and him had was a disagreement over certain doctrines, whereas you both shared that belief which is said to make one a Christian: that Jesus died to save you.
Re: Is This Frobel? by Image123(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
JuanDeDios:

So it's the same person. Well, I shouldn't be surprised. Christianity wasn't his first love on NL. Frosbel is passionate like that with anything he sinks his teeth into. He's not your sheeplike religious type of person who sticks with what he's told without questioning things. He has a problem with his temperament but I think his tragic flaw is his failure to realise the reality of SUBJECTIVITY - that whatever we believe or think we know is just a point of view and there is no real way of demonstrating its superiority over other viewpoints. But I hope he doesn't convert to Islam, though. He'd be worse than bin Ladin and Shekau combined. He would line up his entire family, strap everyone, including himself, with bombs and get on a plane to America or Saudi Arabia.

On the bolded, I guess everyone can have his own subjective definition of who a "Christian" is, as is usually the case in these matters. I think what you and him had was a disagreement over certain doctrines, whereas you both shared that belief which is said to make one a Christian: that Jesus died to save you.

I'll spare you the boring details, however, let's pray for him.
Re: Is This Frobel? by plaetton: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Image123:

i've always told frosb that he was never a christian , so he didn't even backslide. Not surprised this can come from him. He needed and still needs the true Christ.

One thing about you, is that you never shy away or pretend about the type of person that you truly are.

The bolded above is significant, and says so much about you and your Christianity.

So, anyone who stands up against clear acts of evil, when such is or has been committed by Christians or Christian heroes, does not qualify to be called a true Christian ?

If Jesus had lived today, I think you would said same of him.

Infact, I do clearly remember you insinuating, on another thread long ago, that Jesus was in error because his teachings contradicted some part of your own brand of Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Frobel? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Frosbel is learning tO lOve. cheesy
Re: Is This Frobel? by Image123(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
plaetton:

One thing about you, is that you never shy away or pretend about the type of person that you truly are.

The bolded above is significant, and says so much about you and your Christianity.

So, anyone who stands up against clear acts of evil, when such is or has been committed by Christians or Christian heroes, does not qualify to be called a true Christian ?

If Jesus had lived today, I think you would said same of him.

Infact, I do clearly remember you insinuating, on another thread long ago, that Jesus was in error because his teachings contradicted some part of your own brand of Christianity.

Tell me more please. Since you clearly recall, do show.
i imagine that you think frosb stands up against clear acts of evil and you dream that i am not with him if he does that. Make good use of your thinking since you refuse to do so with your believing.

(1) (Reply)

Why Children Are Useful / Baning Of Hijab Is Not The Solution :muslim Right Concern (muric) / Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Teen Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.