Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) (3062 Views)

Toke Makinwa Share Story Of Man Who Declared His Wife Death To Travel With GF / Iyanya Shows Off His Big Anaconda And His Assets (see Photo) / Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by Daniel058(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
lol grin
I saw this on fb, so here I share with you my fellow nairalander

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Following the assets declaration by President Buhari, I hereby declare my assets:

1. One hot drink
2. Six toothbrushes
3. One fowl (missing)
4. Two boxers
5. One tuber of yam
6. Three tyres
7. Four slippers and other otormorkpor items.

Members of the public can get a copy from the Code of Conduct Bureau.,

OYA declare yours, let's see how rich you are. .

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by saaedlee: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by HDee(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by NOBODYY: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
A cane to flog OP tongue
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by Daniel058(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
NOBODYY:
A cane to flog OP tongue
choi, u get assets oo..

Abegi, which specie are we talking about here..

hope e go be SUGAR- Cane...

grin grin grin
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Now this is funny.
Am sure some peeps are already planning 'Ultimate Search To Find The Missing Hen'. If only you could just provide the location..
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by yungben(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lols..funny
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Na people wey get assets to declare people like me wey na 20naira be my last card no go think of any declaration
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by iheanyi40(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
lol
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2015
FP....really Funny... Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2015
As i dont have assets nkor?

#Godwin cool
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by mayorjosh(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Me sef go soon declare assets

Wait make I declare them sef

1) One ugly gf
2)One pair of jeans(skibii na my role model grin )
3)Nokia torchlight fone
4)One old skool tv(black n white grin )
5)2 sachets of pure water

That's all. cool
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by Daniel058(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2015
youngpol:
Now this is funny.
Am sure some peeps are already planning 'Ultimate Search To Find The Missing Hen'. If only you could just provide the location..
Lol

Hope to see you declare urs in the nearest future.. grin
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by Daniel058(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Na people wey get assets to declare people like me wey na 20naira be my last card no go think of any declaration

Lol. . Declaration Don start be that ooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by Daniel058(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2015
mayorjosh:

1) One ugly gf

3)Nokia torchlight fone

That's all. cool

Make no dey look for him lost NOKIA 3310, come see say e follow for the assets wey u declared so grin
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by Daniel058(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2015
mayorjosh:

1) One ugly gf

3)Nokia torchlight fone

That's all. cool

Make person no dey look for him lost NOKIA 3310, come see say e follow for the assets wey u declared so grin
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by Daniel058(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Sinnzu:
As i dont have assets nkor?

#Godwin cool
Sinnzu, who come get that machine gun wey dey ur signature

grin
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Daniel058:
Sinnzu, who come get that machine gun wey dey ur signature

grin
United States Navy embarassed
Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by Demmocrats(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2015
He forgot to list his hat his wearing and the singlet grin cheesy wink

Na my sai buhari type of man

Our new minister of finance grin

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration : See The Funny Way A Guy Declared His Assets ( with pics) by chineduwright110(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
undecidedI gat 2gurlfriends
2 phones (white berry and nokia302)
2shirts (polo)
2trousers
1tin of milo
1 tin of peak milk
2napkins
1 singlet
1wrist watch
2boxers
And 2slippers. I guess

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This 3 Men Is Doing It Right (pic) / Jada Pinkett Smith Displays Bare Breast In Silver Embellished See-through Dress / "Just 1k Way I Give This Man I Don Knack Am Like 4times"— Lady Says, Men Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.