Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Help My Laptop Is Sending My Files And App To Recycle Bin - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help My Laptop Is Sending My Files And App To Recycle Bin (490 Views)

See How To Disguise Your Folders As Recycle Bin. Its Funny / (HP Elitebook 6930p) I am about to lose my files and documents. / How To Easily Schedule Windows10 To Empty Recycle Bin Automatically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Laptop Is Sending My Files And App To Recycle Bin by iamblisz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nairalanders pls help me my final year project is in my laptop and now it is sending everything to recycle bin when ever I try to open it , I have scanned everything and its still the same thing, pls pls pls in the name of God help me , for the pass two days now I have not been able to do anything with my system.pls help me.
Re: Help My Laptop Is Sending My Files And App To Recycle Bin by HDee(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Try using your updated strong anti-virus to scan the whole system Files.
Re: Help My Laptop Is Sending My Files And App To Recycle Bin by Vstuffs(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Check if you have any file name Microsoft.wsf in your system desktop And try installing "smadav"
Re: Help My Laptop Is Sending My Files And App To Recycle Bin by Vstuffs(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Help My Laptop Is Sending My Files And App To Recycle Bin by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
I recommend: Bit Defender!
2nd choice: NORTON
Re: Help My Laptop Is Sending My Files And App To Recycle Bin by Markachi666(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
If a strong antivirus doesn't help, consider reloading the Operating System.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help / . / Apple Set To Produce A 'bendable' Macbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.