Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Miley Cyrus Calls Herself "Druggie LovePeddler" And Beg Hackers To Hack Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Calls Herself "Druggie LovePeddler" And Beg Hackers To Hack Her (612 Views)

Gifty Drops Beautiful Makeup Picture - Calls Herself A 'god' / Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" / Toyin Aimakhu Removes Husband's Name, Delete Hubby Photos,Calls Herself Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Calls Herself "Druggie LovePeddler" And Beg Hackers To Hack Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Miley Cyrus Calls Herself "Druggie LovePeddler" And Beg Hackers To Hack Her Email Address

Eccentric Pop Princess, Miley Cyrus just landed the cover of the September Issue of the MarieClaire magazine and she took her famous profanity alongside her.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-H0M5YR8_RBs/VcdsVhOpypI/AAAAAAAAA2o/7MY4ZN0I5Pg/s640/IMG_20150809_153950-758164.JPG[/img]

The Pop singer who is billed to host the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards, said this: "I've done all necessities and ain't worried about anything, not even hackers."

She also used the opportunity to call out colleague, Taylor Swift, as she talked about the discrepancies in the music industry based on sex and age.

On Taylor Swift and her recent song - "Bad Blood" , she said:

"I don't get the violence revenge thing, that's supposed to be a good example? And I'm a bad role model because I'm running around with my t*ts out? I'm not sure how t*ts are worse than guns."

"There's so much sexism, ageism, you name it. Kendrick Lamar sings about LSD and he's cool. I do it and I'm a druggie LovePeddler."

And on her scandalous attitude, she said:
"There's nothing much to catch me doing. You wanna hack my mail so you can find nude pictures of me? I'll just f**king put them up for you"

Free advice to all hackers... no waste ya time oo!! cheesy cheesy, besides, wetin you wan see. :O

Source: http://naijatechies.tk/forum2_theme_112131624.html?tema=32
Re: Miley Cyrus Calls Herself "Druggie LovePeddler" And Beg Hackers To Hack Her by TheHood: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
That girl neva die? undecided
Re: Miley Cyrus Calls Herself "Druggie LovePeddler" And Beg Hackers To Hack Her by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
TheHood:
That girl neva die? undecided
Chai ! guy u dey vex oo
Re: Miley Cyrus Calls Herself "Druggie LovePeddler" And Beg Hackers To Hack Her by abuaoyen(f): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
For the first time after a long while she's worn something decent

(1) (Reply)

Classic! See Don Jazzy With His Father, Wearing A Cherubim And Seraphim Garment / Timaya Escapes Unhurt From A Car Accident, Shares Photo Of His Bashed Bentley / President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.