Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,292 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Is The Epl Title Race Going To The Last Match Of The Season? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is The Epl Title Race Going To The Last Match Of The Season? (820 Views)

Floyd Mayweather To Retire After Last Match With Berto. / Breaking News: One Last Match 2 Play Nigeria Vs Boko Boys / North Korean's Players Threatening With Punishment At Home For Their Last Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Epl Title Race Going To The Last Match Of The Season? by andyty(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2009
I believe Manchester United will win the EPL with a match to spare. I see them maintaining a four point gap after they must have played their outstanding match.
Re: Is The Epl Title Race Going To The Last Match Of The Season? by tayoccu(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2009
Dream on! manure no dey win pass that carling cup this season.

yeah I think the title will be won on the last day of the season.
makes it more exciting.

(1) (Reply)

Terry Not Fit To Be 3 Lions Captain / Nigeria Vs Tunisia 5th Sept 09 / Live Cameron X Tunesia ---zambia X Gabon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.