Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

How I Make 15k Daily Via Vfl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Make 15k Daily Via Vfl (457 Views)

How To Earn 5000naira Daily Via Sports Betting / New Virtual Football League(vfl) Trick Discovered / How To Predict And Win Virtual Football League (vfl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 15k Daily Via Vfl by godyukan: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visual Football League is an electronic simulated game played between 16 teams. each game last for about 3min. a season is completed in exactly 2hrs.
I realised the following fact and made my research

this elctronic game is programmed, the programmers created this with the intention of making money not dashing. yes, they created so you will play and lose and your money becomes theirs.

I ALSO REALISED THAT IT IS VERY POSSIBLE TO BIT THESE GUYS (BETRADARS) TO THEIR PLOT AND MAKE THE MONEY FROM THEM.

HOW

PLEASE I DO NOT HAVE THE STRENGTH TO START EXPLAINING ALL OVER. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED VISIT MY BLOG http://bionic2015..com.ng/2015/09/how-to-play-and-win-vfl.html
IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FORMULA AND ITS BEEN WORKING THATS WHY I AM NOT CHARGING FOR THIS INFO
CAUSE I AM ALSO MAKING IT.
AM NOT BEGGING YOU TO TRY BUT IF YOU ARE TIRED OF LOSING PLEASE GIVE THIS A SHOT. ALL THE BEST
Re: How I Make 15k Daily Via Vfl by CARLOSZ: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
I saw the tips, I'll research on it.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Googletastic FUN! - Google In The Classroom Free Id / Kelechi Iheanacho Interview (video) / New Betting Site Wasere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.