Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Unbelievable: How To Make Free Unlimited Phone Call World Wide From Your Phone. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Unbelievable: How To Make Free Unlimited Phone Call World Wide From Your Phone. (986 Views)

Join Our Prosper Group To Make Free Money Into Your Paypal Everyday / Distributors Needed Nation Wide. / Gidi - Wide Delivery Service : We Capture Lagos With Swiftness!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: How To Make Free Unlimited Phone Call World Wide From Your Phone. by fiverrbank(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
I bet 95% of you haven't heard about this new method of making free unlimited phone calls in Nigeria and also world wide. I have been using this method since Novermber 2014 and it works perfectly fine . This is not a cheat or tweak. Its 100% free app that you just install on your phone. It gives you a free USA phone number that can be used to call both USA and Canada and can also be used to call family and friends here in Nigeria and Many other countries. I have long stopped wasting my hard earned money buying recharge cards which i cant use to comfortably make calls the way i want.
With this powerful app i able to make unlimited free calls and also receive and make free calls here in Nigeria and Worldwide. Many Nigerians are already using this but they Won't love to share it. You know the usual fear about Nigerians that they will misuse the software and get Nigerians blacklisted.
After hiding this method for more than 10 months now, i happen to realize its 1005 safe for use and everyone is allowed to use it. What i think is that its better to get it now and start using it so in case they eventually change their mind and chose to blacklist Nigerians, those who already have the software installed on their phone or computer wont be affected because they are already in and approved as a good user of the software. I remember having this experience with paypal and payoneer when Nigerians are allowed to use payoneer to verify paypal account but now paypal has decided to stop payoneer from using payoneer US account given to Nigerians to verify paypal account.
I have taken my time to work with my team to put down the simple step by step process of downloading and installing the software or App to start making free calls in less than 20 minutes of installing it. Its packed as a PDF file
This package is being sold for 20k on our marketing site but my i have decided to give it out for a little price #3,000 for this Month. Think of how much you have spent on buying recharge cards since the beginning of last month and how you were not comfortable to talk as much as you want when you want to.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by again. Don't keep wasting your money on recharge cards when you can make free calls from your phone or computer to anyone in the world for 100% free.

Get it now for just 3,000 naira only. This price is just for a limited time.
To make purchase, enquiry or request payment details, kindly call or whatsapp: 07017728961

(1) (Reply)

How Much Would These Slippers Cost And Would You Love To Resell? / Buy Hand Sanitizers Wholesale And Make Huge Profits! / Vanilla Card For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.